[Vague Title] whole day shot to he1! on wgr....

17 days from the nfl draft and nothing but nhl and sabres! DAMMIT! no one bills live...no football talk at all.  the morning show is a sabres show and a waste of time in general .... schopp is another bunch of hours of sabres crap. the instigators are irritating. now, i have nothing against hockey fans and all that but i have less than zero interest in hockey and if the bills sucked as bad, i'd understand all the hockey talk.

but for the love of spring, and the month of the biggest off season event in the most important sport, why can't this station take a little bit of a break from the politics of a last place franchise.

what really gets me is that it seems like every one that ever talks hockey has that 1980's dana carvey accent and it seems so damn fake. rob ray don't talk like that, so he gets a pass.

i should have re-upped my sirius xm nfl network. good lord....it's such a soap opera. falme away, had to get that off my chest.

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Sad 1

Ummm isn’t today Locker Cleanout Day for Sabres. And they DID just FIRE their coach. I think they can take a day to talk Hockey over more draft speculation. 

Unless you want 24 hour coverage in our International Pathway signing. 

Edited by MAJBobby

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

The Sabres season just ended and their HC was just fired. 

How many more times do you need to hear what our needs are and what the potential options are in the draft?

Just let the thread shower over you man.

I don't know how anybody can listen to that Schopp guy-they used to have a guy years ago named Chuck Dickerson-he was an idiot but sometimes he was entertaining-this Schopp guy must have dirt on whoever owns the company.

6 minutes ago, Toesy said:

I don't know how anybody can listen to that Schopp guy-they used to have a guy years ago named Chuck Dickerson-he was an idiot but sometimes he was entertaining-this Schopp guy must have dirt on whoever owns the company.

lol  the sabres need a hockey version of chuck dickerson to cover them....now that would be entertaining

12 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

WGR sucks. 

Just come here bro.

can't help it. i wait patiently for murph to carry tasker and stay busy til noon and bammm! it's more of the instigators.....ayy? how bote dat?

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Edit: clarification; fix the title or lose the thread.

12 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Edit: clarification; fix the title or lose the thread.

can you just shoot this thread to the trash bin? i just got a bug up my butt cause onebillslive makes my weekdays. had to vent....thank you

• Like (+1) 1