DK Metcalf is following Josh Allen on IG

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I beg to differ.  Tight end is a Glaring need

A third round TE? One with virtually no potential to be anything more than a role player? I mean we'll pump whoever we pick up, but doesn't mean  he'll, ever be any good. 3 TE are already gone. So we're in pretty weak territory here for skill players.

1 minute ago, Ohiostyle said:

A third round TE? One with virtually no potential to be anything more than a role player? I mean we'll pump whoever we pick up, but doesn't mean  he'll, ever be any good. 3 TE are already gone. So we're in pretty weak territory here for skill players.

Exactly! That TE ship gas sailed! Nobody on the board is better than Tyler Kroft.

Hakeem Butler was a potential 1st Rd pick.. is still there.. I'll take him 74th ... WR's are running off the board

3 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

Exactly! That TE ship gas sailed! Nobody on the board is better than Tyler Kroft.

Hakeem Butler was a potential 1st Rd pick.. is still there.. I'll take him 74th ... WR's are running off the board

We really need one more and he’s looking like the best bet. Not moving up for a wr here was a disappointment even if not DK

Edited by NoSaint
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Ohiostyle said:

Lol.  You can’t be this clueless 

How can any Bills fan want them to pick a kid whose knock is that he drops too many passes after the season we just watched?

Edited by MacGyver
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ohiostyle said:

Guess I can. Super excited for for whatever roster filling TE we choose.

You act as if DK Metcalf is better than whatever roster filling TE we take.  

And there’s plenty of talent available across the board.  Lots of good players left.  

Edited by NewEra

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Love what they've done to the offensive line but they must really love their skill position room on offense.... and I have no idea why.

Average group of WRs and our TEs are Tyler Kroft and Croom, who's only on the roster because he's banging the owners daughter. 

Yea Scott... don't understand it myself smh.  At least take a stab at Hakeem Butler... my goodness nobody is scared of John Brown & Cole Beasley 

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Love what they've done to the offensive line but they must really love their skill position room on offense.... and I have no idea why.

Average group of WRs and our TEs are Tyler Kroft and Croom, who's only on the roster because he's banging the owners daughter. 

Could be but it also could be that they didn't really like the skill position group in this draft at least not more than what they have now.

6 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

This was the silliest premise for a thread...maybe it could just be deleted.

I never agree with this guy.

No, it should be stickied and locked forever as a reminder...

tumblr_nvy28x8pCa1ubk4yko1_500.gif

Edited by Paulus
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

Yea Scott... don't understand it myself smh.  At least take a stab at Hakeem Butler... my goodness nobody is scared of John Brown & Cole Beasley 

Yet.  If our OL is good and Allen has time.....plus his legs to extend plays, not many guys are going to be able to cover Beasley and Brown for too long.  They will get open.  Especially Beasley.  Brown and Foster take them deep, Beasley over the middle. Play breaks down, line holds up and Allen moves out of the pocket.  Deep WRs work back while Beasley does what he does.  Creates separation and catches the ball for 1st downs.

my worry about our WR unit is them staying healthy.  2 of our best 3 WRs are midgets in the nfl.  If they stay relatively healthy, I think we have enough talent to have a passing game that can scare a defense.  Josh’s legs have to be accounted for in the passing game and will help these guys get open

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

They punted on Josh Allen's improvement, IMO.

Job #1 of any regime/staff needs to be improving QB performance.

I get Ed Oliver.......that was one you can't pass on at #9 but they still had Metcalf in range twice more and passed.:doh:

All the other higher ceiling matches for Allen got gobbled up in rounds 1-3 as well.

He may end up becoming DeeKoy Makes-half...........but you gotta' invest in your QB's rapid development or you could end up looking for another QB.

Maybe I'm wrong and Cody Ford isn't just a good RT who leaves in FA in 4 years to a team that already has stud young QB/PR/LT/WR on rookie deals:lol:...............and Singletary is Kareem Hunt without the baggage........but I don't see it.