DK Metcalf is following Josh Allen on IG

5 hours ago, njbuff said:

There you have it.

No need for any more speculation.

The Bills will be drafting Harry at some point on day one (possibly day 2).

I guess we only need to watch the draft on day 3 now.

Thank you for clearing up the Bills draft situation with that shiny crystal ball.

??

I happy to have given you something to laugh about. 

3 hours ago, eball said:

That's great to hear because I really don't want the Bills to spend a 1st round pick on Metcalf.  I'm just saying what I heard about Josh -- which is accurate.

My comment was complete BS — but like anything on the internet, if you can make it seem like you're confident people will believe it.

2 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Metcalf is in Buffalo for a visit today.

Harry was in Buffalo, but the rest of my comment was complete BS - of course I have no idea who the Bills like. I can honestly tell you that Harry has a fantastic personality and reminds me a little of a young Larry Fitz in that he's humble and willing to do what the team asks of him. He's a fantastic young man and I'm sure that's helping him during his interviews. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, the skycap said:

How would you know this??

Just feel like Hock has a higher floor... He has shown he can be more productive on a consistent basis imo...Better hands and better route running

Edited by JaCrispy

20 hours ago, TOboy said:

DK scares the crap out of me. 

I'm terrified we draft him and he's a total bust. 

I'm terrified we pass on him and he's the next megatron/Julio kind of receiver. 

I’m right there with ya! Probably how he turns out will depend on Josh!

10 hours ago, Yav said:

I actually have it on very good authority that the Bills don’t even have a 1st round grade on DK. They have Harry rated as the #1 WR in the draft and a top 10 prospect. Like many they feel Harry can come in and be a true #1 and Allen has been in contact with Harry already. 

I sincerely hope this is true. Measurables are beautiful to watch, but the game film doesn’t lie. Harry is an all around prototype WR. In this offense you need a player who can do it all, along with guys who can stretch the field AND move the chains. Brown Foster Beasley Jones do that. What we don’t have is a big bodied do it all. N’Keal Harry is that guy. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

I sincerely hope this is true. Measurables are beautiful to watch, but the game film doesn’t lie. Harry is an all around prototype WR. In this offense you need a player who can do it all, along with guys who can stretch the field AND move the chains. Brown Foster Beasley Jones do that. What we don’t have is a big bodied do it all. N’Keal Harry is that guy. 

I was joking around but I agree that Harry would be a great fit. His personality is great as well. 

15 hours ago, Yav said:

And N’Keal Harry was in Buffalo today and if anyone is paying attention, Harry is being talked about as the best WR in this draft. pro ready and can play inside as well as outside. Now that the dust has settled and teams are meeting these kids, Harry is rising to the top where he belongs. Harry would be a perfect fit in Buffalo. 

Honestly, with the speed that the Bills currently have on the roster, Harry makes sense.  Especially if they can get him in the 2nd.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Honestly, with the speed that the Bills currently have on the roster, Harry makes sense.  Especially if they can get him in the 2nd.

Ha, he’s not gonna be around in the second. He’s the top WR in the draft, can play slot and outside, runs all the routes and the best YAC. He will be the 1st WR taken. 

51 minutes ago, Yav said:

Ha, he’s not gonna be around in the second. He’s the top WR in the draft, can play slot and outside, runs all the routes and the best YAC. He will be the 1st WR taken. 

What "draft expert" has him rated as the top WR in the draft? I see Bucky Brooks has him at 5.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, the skycap said:

What "draft expert" has him rated as the top WR in the draft? I see Bucky Brooks has him at 5.

Nobody has him rated that highly.

It doesn't mean the guys are always right but they usually aren't that far off as a whole.

I like Harry, but he's definitely not the top rated wr.

His biggest issues are doesn't run great routes, doesn't have great hands in traffic, and has issues getting separation.

Edited by SouthNYfan

On 4/8/2019 at 4:10 PM, RyanC883 said:

I'd be for it if we traded back into the first.  But not for #9.   I'm still not sold that he's even the top WR in the draft.  

Wr Is to deep to mess this up. AJ Brown is the better Ole Miss WR though. I still really really like Marquise Brown. I even like N'Keal Harry. As nice as Metcalf would sound... those other 3 names would suffice

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Yav said:

And N’Keal Harry was in Buffalo today and if anyone is paying attention, Harry is being talked about as the best WR in this draft. pro ready and can play inside as well as outside. Now that the dust has settled and teams are meeting these kids, Harry is rising to the top where he belongs. Harry would be a perfect fit in Buffalo. 

Your the only one saying he is the best wr in the draft though.  Many places question his ability to routinely win outside in the pros.  Harry at 40 wouldn't be bad.  There are a few guys who have elite traits imo.  Harry is good at alot of things, but I do not see anything as elite level.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/8/2019 at 11:36 AM, TOboy said:

DK scares the crap out of me. 

I'm terrified we draft him and he's a total bust. 

I'm terrified we pass on him and he's the next megatron/Julio kind of receiver. 

Don't worry one way or the other.  The Bills will make the best decision they can based on all of the information and roll with it.

Can't be worrying about bust or stardom for draft picks.  You'll eventually be right both ways.  Just take the ride and enjoy.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Mat68 said:

Your the only one saying he is the best wr in the draft though.  Many places question his ability to routinely win outside in the pros.  Harry at 40 wouldn't be bad.  There are a few guys who have elite traits imo.  Harry is good at alot of things, but I do not see anything as elite level.  

I think Harry will be a total bust. Game speed looks really slow to me.

9 hours ago, the skycap said:

Go look on the bills website, there’s at least 2 videos talking about him. 

8 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

Nobody has him rated that highly.

It doesn't mean the guys are always right but they usually aren't that far off as a whole.

I like Harry, but he's definitely not the top rated wr.

His biggest issues are doesn't run great routes, doesn't have great hands in traffic, and has issues getting separation.

What? 

1. Has great hands in traffic

2. Runs the entire route tree

3. Runs great routes and uses fluid motion and size to gain separation. 

Some of you you should start taking to time to watch the videos after his proday. He is the most pro ready WR coming out of the draft. 

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/where-s-the-best-value-for-wide-receivers-in-the-2019-nfl-draft watch the video

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/nfl-network-s-curtis-conway-s-top-five-wide-receivers-in-2019-nfl-draft again watch the video

but yea nobody has Harry that high ... smh 

Edited by Yav