DK Metcalf is following Josh Allen on IG

7 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

Allow me to add a little more content to this thread. I'm thinking the Bills are not intrested in DK... this is the biggest smoky of the smokiest of smoke screens even created! ????

That fact that they brought him in for a 2nd pre draft... means they have someone else in mind. I could be wrong... & I'm the biggest #DKToTheBills trooper on this forum. 

Ive got a feeling Beane isn’t quite ready to call it a wrap on building the offense and giving Josh every possible weapon for an explosive  unit.  DK would seal the deal for YEARS to come.

5 hours ago, freddyjj said:

The last sure thing WR from Mississippi was Laquan Treadwell and he bombed out.  I like AJ Brown better than this Metcalf

????

5 minutes ago, RFL said:

Ive got a feeling Beane isn’t quite ready to call it a wrap on building the offense and giving Josh every possible weapon for an explosive  unit.  DK would seal the deal for YEARS to come.

Oh I don't think Beane is done either. I'm just pointing out I don't think he's interested in DK. Beane never will show his hand...& bringing in a rookie prospect twice ... is sort of doing that. Unless you want everyone to take notice because your really not that interested 

7 hours ago, eball said:

I have it on pretty good authority that Josh Allen really wants the Bills to draft Metcalf.  Take it for what it's worth.

It's worth a high five. High five!

7 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

????

Oh I don't think Beane is done either. I'm just pointing out I don't think he's interested in DK. Beane never will show his hand...& bringing in a rookie prospect twice ... is sort of doing that. Unless you want everyone to take notice because your really not that interested 

Quite possible BUT the other side of the coin,  they made sure everyone knew they don’t buy into a true #1 WR too.....either way I like Beane and his ‘style’......as long as they stay at #9, going up costs too much.

7 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

I'd be for it if we traded back into the first.  But not for #9.   I'm still not sold that he's even the top WR in the draft.  

Me neither...in fact, kid scares the crap outta me with his bust potential...rather have Hock - at least you know he will be solid.

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

And N’Keal Harry was in Buffalo today and if anyone is paying attention, Harry is being talked about as the best WR in this draft. pro ready and can play inside as well as outside. Now that the dust has settled and teams are meeting these kids, Harry is rising to the top where he belongs. Harry would be a perfect fit in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, eball said:

I have it on pretty good authority that Josh Allen really wants the Bills to draft Metcalf.  Take it for what it's worth.

I actually have it on very good authority that the Bills don’t even have a 1st round grade on DK. They have Harry rated as the #1 WR in the draft and a top 10 prospect. Like many they feel Harry can come in and be a true #1 and Allen has been in contact with Harry already. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

This proves the Bills have already drafted him under the table. Why else would a prospect follow our QB?

because he wants to be sure that Josh will be the first one to call him and congratulate on being drafted by the Buffalo Bills !!!

3 hours ago, Yav said:

I actually have it on very good authority that the Bills don’t even have a 1st round grade on DK. They have Harry rated as the #1 WR in the draft and a top 10 prospect. Like many they feel Harry can come in and be a true #1 and Allen has been in contact with Harry already. 

There you have it.

No need for any more speculation.

The Bills will be drafting Harry at some point on day one (possibly day 2).

I guess we only need to watch the draft on day 3 now.

Thank you for clearing up the Bills draft situation with that shiny crystal ball.

??

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

Allow me to add a little more content to this thread. I'm thinking the Bills are not intrested in DK... this is the biggest smoky of the smokiest of smoke screens even created! ????

That fact that they brought him in for a 2nd pre draft... means they have someone else in mind. I could be wrong... & I'm the biggest #DKToTheBills trooper on this forum. 

Can we get some measurements? Im thinking your credibility may be on the line here.

5 hours ago, Yav said:

That's great to hear because I really don't want the Bills to spend a 1st round pick on Metcalf.  I'm just saying what I heard about Josh -- which is accurate.

6 hours ago, Yav said:

Metcalf is in Buffalo for a visit today.

• Thank you (+1) 1