New CBS 3 Round Mock

Some changes from last week's mock that had Q. Williams falling to the BIlls. 

Most interestingly: Gary (Edge-Mich) falls to 21; Winovich (Edge, Michigan) is taken at 32, that's the highest I've seen him taken. 

The Bills draft is great, although I may take someone else in the second--the guy who was drafted right after our pick, given the G/C versality. 

Also falling in this draft: Polite, Ridley, and J. Ferguson all go in the 3rd round. 

I can see us trading back into the 2nd or even 3rd a few times. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/three-round-2019-nfl-mock-draft-four-qbs-go-in-top-15-but-broncos-wait-until-round-3-steelers-target-offense/

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Most interestingly: Gary (Edge-Mich) falls to 21; Winovich (Edge, Michigan) is taken at 32, that's the highest I've seen him taken. 

The Bills draft is great, although I may take someone else in the second--the guy who was drafted right after our pick, given the G/C versality. 

Also falling in this draft: Polite, Ridley, and J. Ferguson all go in the 3rd round. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/three-round-2019-nfl-mock-draft-four-qbs-go-in-top-15-but-broncos-wait-until-round-3-steelers-target-offense/

There were a couple of PFF guys on Sirius NFL radio really talking up Winovich.  I think they had him top 3 at DE behind Bosa and someone else.

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

There were a couple of PFF guys on Sirius NFL radio really talking about Winovich.  I think they had him top 3 at DE behind Bosa and someone else.

If Winovich is this great, that makes me even more worried about Gary.  How does he not produce with another potential 1st round talent on the line. 

Perhaps we can trade back into the first and get Winovich?   I trust PFF a decent amount.  Thanks for sharing that. 

14 minutes ago, teef said:

As a bc guy, I’m not that big of a fan of Allen at all. In the 3rd sure, but he just struck me as unimpressive this year. 

If there is a 3rd round level high motor white defensive end with limited athleticism, the Bills MUST have him. They must. It is known.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Interesting take by some BC people on Allen.  I don't know much about him, but it seems like a better path would be to grab Isabella or Ridley in Rd. 3, then grab another Edge (Crosby?) later in the draft.  

But at least his last name is Allen!

• Like (+1) 4

25 minutes ago, Logic said:

If there is a 3rd round level high motor white defensive end with limited athleticism, the Bills MUST have him. They must. It is known.

he definitely fits that profile!  the good thing about bc guys are that they typically play above where they are drafted.  there's been a few misses in the past, but you know what you're getting.  it's been tough watching a sure fire top 20 pick become meh.

I always get worried about taking a DL from a college team that has two guys picked in the first round.  Are they two A+ players?  Maybe they are both solid "B" players (& projected to be better than average NFL players), who overwhelmed the offensive lines in college, where they were playing against  lines that were C+, C-, C, B+, B- across the front 5.    Two B+ players going up against an interior O-line that has C- C B+ ?   Gotta look real real good.   How would they look if there were all "B" players against them and no weak links ?   Remember when the Bills draft both Cousina and Nelson at LB? How did that work out?

9 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

Flip Zach Allen with Terry McLaurin and this would be a home run Draft. 

Oliver

Risner

McLaurin 

Oliver and Risner is hard to improve on if you are being a realist and the Bills stay at their current positions...Risner is borderline whether he will still be there at 40 though... I expect him to go around 30..

Not sure about Allen but don’t hate it..It’s the third round and the big names are gone... I would probably prefer DE Joe Jackson.. I think he has a higher ceiling and he will probably be there when they pick in the fourth..

18 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I'd be happy with Zach Allen in the 3rd

I like Allen as well. But......

Ximines/ Edge

Isabella/ WR

Ridley/WR

McLaurin/ WR

Samia/ DL

Montgomery/ RB     are still on the board and would also be good picks as well.

8 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I like Allen as well. But......

Ximines/ Edge

Isabella/ WR

Ridley/WR

McLaurin/ WR

Samia/ DL

Montgomery/ RB     are still on the board and would also be good picks as well.

Ximines will be gone I think. Mongomery and Samia might be too.