NFL Schedule Should Be Released Next Week

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You can usually get them on the secondary market once the schedule is released and sellers know when the games are gonna be....you might pay a little more but at least you get a shot before the team officially sells individual tix.

Nice- thanks!!! Will check it out

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

This guy seems to think the schedule may come out post-draft due to Raiders delay on stadium decision. See #10 in the article.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-nfl-schedule-release-primer-here-are-some-things-we-already-know-about-this-years-slate-of-games/amp/

Yea I saw that. Peter King say's Wednesday is his guess so I am going to stick with that. It would be pretty crappy if they wait that long because I like other fans plan trips around the games and the shorter time frame the more expensive or harder it is.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/13/2019 at 7:03 AM, eball said:

If that leak is correct (no reason to think it isn't) the Browns have FIVE primetime games this season including their first two.  Two Monday nights, two Sunday nights, and a Thursday night.  Bills @ Browns (not primetime) on 11/24.

Seems the Browns leaked schedule is fake. We'll see on Thursday.

Fake schedule confirmation by Browns SR VP

6 minutes ago, buffaloaggie said:

Seems the Browns leaked schedule is fake. We'll see on Thursday.

Fake schedule confirmation by Browns SR VP

I’m almost certain that is fake and here’s the reason.  On all non-1:00 start times, it clearly shows the time.  If you look at @SF, it doesn’t show a later start time.  No chance that is a 1:00 EST start.  

3 minutes ago, eball said:

Yeah, well Jamal Adams said the Jets' uniform photos leaked were fake also...

They have the Cardinals hosting on Thanksgiving, which doesn't seem right. Pretty sure it's a fake.

31 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

I'll just be getting home from an NFLUK Live event. An evening with Willie McGinnest, Cliff Avril, Michael Irvin and Kurt Warner. 

Not a bad night at all. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, eball said:

You're so right.  Why haven't I already bought my plane tickets and booked the Airbnb?

Don’t tag me in a post and don’t expect a back and forth.

I guess as soon as you see the schedule tomorrow you’ll be right online and booking those things!! 5 - 9 months away!

TOMORROW!

Edited by Jay_Fixit

Just now, Jay_Fixit said:

Don’t tag me in a post and don’t expect a back and forth.

I guess as soon as you see the schedule tonight, you’ll be right online and booking those things!! 5 - 9 months away!

Dude, I enjoy the back and forth -- I remain curious as to just how long you'll continue to mock people who want to set their travel schedules.

And yes, I've already spoken to several people about the release tomorrow night so we can make our plans and book our travel arrangements.