Bills Allocated Christain Wade (International Pathway Program)

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Reread the first few pages in this thread 

We may have covered it

Do I get credit hours for this??? I thought it was a simple enough question. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I believe that’s the case as well.  Seems to me he’s gonna be learning the game on the sidelines all year and next season will be his chance 

I'm sure that is true.  If the Bills can't call him up from the PS I'm sure no other team can.

It also sound that if the Bills want him on PS he goes without a waiver process.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

I'm sure that is true.  If the Bills can't call him up from the PS I'm sure no other team can.

It also sound that if the Bills want him on PS he goes without a waiver process.

I'm not sure about the second part. I'm under the impression he needs to be waived and then go unclaimed.. Then the Bills can put him on their PS. I imagine they can use one of the 10 spots for him like another player. That would make sense. But if they use the extra 11th spot, no team can play him this year. It wouldn't be right or fair to him if another team wanted him on their 53 that the Bills could keep him off the field the whole year by choice

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I'm not sure about the second part. I'm under the impression he needs to be waived and then go unclaimed.. Then the Bills can put him on their PS. I imagine they can use one of the 10 spots for him like another player. That would make sense. But if they use the extra 11th spot, no team can play him this year. It wouldn't be right or fair to him if another team wanted him on their 53 that the Bills could keep him off the field the whole year by choice

I see your first point.  I was talking if the Bills wanted as the 11th exclusive PS spot.

18 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I see your first point.  I was talking if the Bills wanted as the 11th exclusive PS spot.

He still would have to go through waivers. 

It turns out that Wade read the defense before the ball was snapped and knew he was going to take it to the opposite side because they overloaded to (the Bills) left. That's almost more impressive than reading the play as it developed considering this was his first game and carry. He said after the game that is what he was taught by the coaches to look for. Incredible really. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Bills2ref said:

Awesome run tonight. Looking forward to see more of Christian Wade. If the Bills weren’t loaded with backs I would say he has a chance. If he keeps running like this maybe he could grab a PS spot. 

If he keeps running like this they would have to play him and he would have about 300 carries for 19,500 yards and 300 TDs. 

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

If he keeps running like this they would have to play him and he would have about 300 carries for 19,500 yards and 300 TDs. 

First guy ever elected to the HOF while still playing in his second year! 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Ha! Afraid to dive because he had pads on! 

I played HS football and college rugby. It’s hard to change the way you play and hit. He was obviously at a much higher level, but it’s got to be crazy strange for him to have a helmet and pads. Much harder than going the other way. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1