Bills Allocated Christain Wade (International Pathway Program)

On 4/11/2019 at 1:45 AM, BringBackFlutie said:

What about the pro bowl return guy we just signed?

We may see more of Roberts in the regular line up. His play may translate differently for McDermott.

1 minute ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

They are going to have to start giving giving him some more carries

Absolutely...that was no phantom run.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Little guy has some wheels and good vision. No way he makes this roster but he might catch on someplace or go to PS. His age will work against him. 

He's got a spot on the practice squad if nothing else since there is literally an extra spot just for him.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Little guy has some wheels and good vision. No way he makes this roster but he might catch on someplace or go to PS. His age will work against him. 

Of course he's making the PS, considering the Bills get a free spot for him. My question is can another team sign him away?

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Josh said he didn't know what to do when he scored because he'd never played a game before. In practice he would just go right back to the huddle. It was pretty funny. What a moment. 

OK, I didn’t know who this guy was, but now I’m fascinated! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Of course he's making the PS, considering the Bills get a free spot for him. My question is can another team sign him away?

No.  I don't think so. I don't think he can play this year if he is the 11th for the Bills or any team. Not sure but I saw that somewhere. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That would be my biggest worry right now. I mean he's looking good but there are 3 RB already probably locked so I don't know if he can beat one of them out.

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

No.  I don't think so. I don't think he can play this year if he is the 11th for the Bills or any team. Not sure but I saw that somewhere. 

I know we can't promote him from that 11th spot but can other teams not take him either?

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That would be my biggest worry right now. I mean he's looking good but there are 3 RB already probably locked so I don't know if he can beat one of them out.

I know we can't promote him from that 11th spot but can other teams not take him either?

Not to my knowledge. He can't play for any team if they use that 11th spot. 

7 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I believe that’s the case as well.  Seems to me he’s gonna be learning the game on the sidelines all year and next season will be his chance