The Athletic's 7 Round Mock

https://theathletic.com/909149/2019/04/08/dane-bruglers-mock-draft-5-0-projecting-all-seven-rounds-and-all-254-selections/

Bills Picks:

Buffalo Bills
1 9 DL Rashan Gary
2 40 OT Kaleb McGary
3 74 WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside
4 112 TE Josh Oliver
4 131 RB Trayveon Williams
5 147 CB Kris Boyd
5 158 LB Ben Burr-Kirven
6 181 DS Ugo Amadi
7 225 OG Fred Johnson
7 228 PT Mitchell Wishnowsky

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I am not an Arcega-Whiteside fan.  I think he lacks the athleticism to separate and be successful in the NFL.  I'm OK with Gary despite his lack of college production (I think that can be explained by the way he was used.  I like Oliver at TE.  Last 3 picks?  Meh, but at the tail end of the draft you may not get difference makers any way.

• Like (+1) 5

11 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

https://theathletic.com/909149/2019/04/08/dane-bruglers-mock-draft-5-0-projecting-all-seven-rounds-and-all-254-selections/

Bills Picks:

Buffalo Bills
1 9 DL Rashan Gary
2 40 OT Kaleb McGary
3 74 WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside
4 112 TE Josh Oliver
4 131 RB Trayveon Williams
5 147 CB Kris Boyd
5 158 LB Ben Burr-Kirven
6 181 DS Ugo Amadi
7 225 OG Fred Johnson
7 228 PT Mitchell Wishnowsky

Really like this

17 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I am not an Arcega-Whiteside fan.  I think he lacks the athleticism to separate and be successful in the NFL.  I'm OK with Gary despite his lack of college production (I think that can be explained by the way he was used.  I like Oliver at TE.  Last 3 picks?  Meh, but at the tail end of the draft you may not get difference makers any way.

I like him but I'm not really sure what his upside is. Seems like he's really freakin good at contested catches, specifically fades, but he didn't really do much else at Stanford. As far as athleticism, granted it was a pro-day so take a grain of salt, but he ran a 4.49 40. Definitely didn't look that fast on tape though.

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I could honestly live with this draft.

Unless something really bad happens (and I hope it doesn't) you're going to live with this or any draft!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I do not like Rashan Gary as my #9 overall pick.  He certainly has the pedigree and athleticism but the production simply isn't there.  With that said, if there is something that Beane/McD see in him and they believe they could make him into a good player, I trust their player evaluations specially on the defensive side.   I like Arcega, great production, route running ability, hands, 50/50 ability and instincts.   I question his ability to get good separation but for a third rounder, I think he'd be a solid pick.   

The Bills I do believe are going to look for someone with some size at the WR postion this year through the draft and he's certainly an option.

• Like (+1) 2

don't know anything about players from rd 5 thru 7 ... whats a DS? ... Gary is a DE, oh and look who NFL.com says he compares to - Ezekiel Ansah, anyways Gary at 9 would leave Bills with no DT to take Kyles place.

1 hour ago, NeverOutNick said:

J.J. is a stud and is a perfect compliment for the WRs on our roster right now. I'd be stoked if we got him in the 3rd round

Even if he becomes primarily a red-zone threat and never becomes a starter, if he can provide a good option near the end-zone for lobs it could be worth it.

• Like (+1) 1