Josh Allen spending time with Jim Kelly

9 minutes ago, Never NEVER Give-up said:
  • Elway was 6' 2 1/2" and 210 pounds, and the smallest of the five 1983 quarterbacks.
  • Kelly was 6' 3" and 215.  (now looks to be between 6'1" - 6' 2")
  • Marino was 6'-3 3/8" and weighed 214.

image.thumb.png.0a4edb64fab63a9b4b1a91d970b851db.png

Kelly is still tall, I'm 6'1 and he still towered over me when i met him last year. He lost weight but his height is still the same.

7 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Jim Kelly was originally recruited by Joe PA to be a linebacker at Penn State.

He still managed to bust up a few NFL kneecaps (or ankles) along the way...he always played with the mentality of a LB, that's for sure. 

Love this kind of stuff, thanks for posting OP. Bridge between the old and new, where all are One Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

Jim seems to like to randomly point to things when taking photos.

Also, is it just me, or is that Buffalo head severely off-center in that wall?

I’ve noticed he likes to usually point at whoever is in the photo op with him, which I interpret as his way of drawing attention away from himself and towards the other person; maybe that’s his way of not overshadowing the non-HOFers he’s usually in pics with? Just my idealized take on my childhood hero of course. :)

As to the Buffalo head, it might be a perspective issue, like if the person taking the pic was standing a little more to the left of center, this might create an optical depth illusion? Not a photog expert by any means, but I doubt this beast wasn’t hung semi-professionally at least?