Josh Allen spending time with Jim Kelly

Looks like Josh as well as Harrison Phillips were spending time at the Kelly's this weekend, I know there was some discussion a while back about Jim wanting to sit down with Josh in the offseason.  Thought you all would enjoy the pics!  

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, cage said:

My first reaction is what an under-sized QB Kelly was.... how did we never notice?

His body has been ravaged by treatments. Not even close to what the mans body looked like while playing fwiw. 6'3 was once big for qbs as well

Edited by gobills1212
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

His body has been ravaged by treatments. Not even close to what the mans body looked like while playing fwiw. 6'3 was once big for qbs as well

I know... it was just an attempt at humor

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, cage said:

I know... it was just an attempt at humor

Yeah, I knew that from right when I read it.

Kelly may be thinned out due to illness, but Kelly is still a big guy.  When you see him next to 2018 Bills rookies...man, I mean I'm just getting excited for bullets to fly!

Is it September yet?!

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Yeah he’s just much smaller than he was when he played. And Allen is giant 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, cage said:

My first reaction is what an under-sized QB Kelly was.... how did we never notice?

When you're a HOF'er going to many Super Bowls and throw a ton of TD's and lead a team for a decade, it tends to gloss-over any kind of perceived physical shortcomings.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah he’s just much smaller than he was when he played. And Allen is giant 

If you find a pic of him and marino from the 90s and him and marino from now its tough to look at. All the evidence one needs that hes a hell of a fighter

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

When you're a HOF'er going to many Super Bowls and throw a ton of TD's and lead a team for a decade, it tends to gloss-over any kind of perceived physical shortcomings.

Can you say Flutie ?? ? Oh sorry wrong QB wrong league ... ?

Great Picture !! I hope Jim was able to pass on some wisdom !! 

Edited by T master

13 minutes ago, T master said:

Can you say Flutie ?? ? Oh sorry wrong QB wrong league ... ?

Great Picture !! I hope Jim was able to pass on some wisdom !! 

the comment was about actual accomplishments in the NFL, not crying that life isn't fair.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, One Buffalo said:

Looks like Josh as well as Harrison Phillips were spending time at the Kelly's this weekend, I know there was some discussion a while back about Jim wanting to sit down with Josh in the offseason.  Thought you all would enjoy the pics!  

Where's the rest of that Buffalo?  He must have really hated that Buffalo.

• Haha (+1) 1