2019 NHL Playoffs

Mark Vader

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

when it happened, he was barely moving on the ice...and initially, i thought it one of those hits where his head bounced of the ice.

BTW, my most hated penalty in all of sports is slashing on a stick..WTF, if you can't hold onto your stick or your stick breaks..that's on you! Stupid stupid penalty

I was pretty upset at that call (even though it worked out better than I could have imagined) because of the timing of it. Not that it's an incorrect call as it's called all the time during the season.  I agree with you the rule is a little weak. Anyway, through almost the entire game the standards have been relaxed to the point that anything short of a mugging is no way getting called. The players know this as they have been allowed throughout so they do shite. And the numbskull to call it in the 2nd OT? I dunno maybe he had a flight to catch or something.

• Like (+1) 1

could be one more game and i'm done with this year's playoffs, no Leafs and no interest

sad part is i'm at work all day long for almost every day since early February, the case load has been a bear, and i can hardly bother to watch even when the Leafs are playing...

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

could be one more game and i'm done with this year's playoffs, no Leafs and no interest

sad part is i'm at work all day long for almost every day since early February, the case load has been a bear, and i can hardly bother to watch even when the Leafs are playing...

C'mon don't be negative. Leafs got a good shot.  Nice doubleheader tomorrow night. My son is a Leaf fan so hopefully it will be a good night for both of us.

23 hours ago, The Senator said:

And we all appreciate that!

His post was so stupid that I quickly checked his profile and instantly made him as a childish troll posting from his mother’s basement.

I was just gonna take him to school for a little bit but you’re right, better to ignore - and put him on ignore.

Oh please, take me school! ?

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/26584591/stanley-cup-playoffs-daily-predators-eliminated-caps-canes-go-7

Game 6: Carolina Hurricanes 5, Washington Capitals 2 (Series tied 3-3). 

This contentious series between the defending Stanley Cup champions and the "Bunch of Jerks" in their first postseason in a decade will have a seventh and deciding game back in Washington on Wednesday. Which might be good news for the Capitals, as the home team has rolled to victory in each game.

In Game 6, that was the Hurricanes, who rallied twice before scoring three unanswered goals in the third period -- a period, it should be said, that saw a controversial goalie interference call go against the Capitals that would have tied the game.

Jordan Staal had the eventual game-winning goal and picked up an assist on Justin Williams's critical goal at 11:58 of the third. You know, Justin Williams ... a.k.a. Mr. Game 7. Just something to keep in mind for the future. Alex Ovechkin scored his fourth of the playoffs but was given a misconduct penalty at 18:52 for sarcastically applauding the on-ice officials.

That's how bad the Refs were 

13 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/26584591/stanley-cup-playoffs-daily-predators-eliminated-caps-canes-go-7

Game 6: Carolina Hurricanes 5, Washington Capitals 2 (Series tied 3-3). 

This contentious series between the defending Stanley Cup champions and the "Bunch of Jerks" in their first postseason in a decade will have a seventh and deciding game back in Washington on Wednesday. Which might be good news for the Capitals, as the home team has rolled to victory in each game.

In Game 6, that was the Hurricanes, who rallied twice before scoring three unanswered goals in the third period -- a period, it should be said, that saw a controversial goalie interference call go against the Capitals that would have tied the game.

Jordan Staal had the eventual game-winning goal and picked up an assist on Justin Williams's critical goal at 11:58 of the third. You know, Justin Williams ... a.k.a. Mr. Game 7. Just something to keep in mind for the future. Alex Ovechkin scored his fourth of the playoffs but was given a misconduct penalty at 18:52 for sarcastically applauding the on-ice officials.

That's how bad the Refs were 

You whine a lot about the refs.