2019 NHL Playoffs

Mark Vader

13 minutes ago, Dante said:

They certainly are. For that reason, the Sharks should forget scoring in the first period. Concentrate on executing headshots to Schartz and Pietrangelo. Not like the refs have been calling them.  The Blues have done a very effective job of thinning out our squad. (Pavelski, Hertl, EK65) Time for the Sharks to level the playing field. Hell they almost have to return the favor to be competitive at this point.

:rolleyes: It's always the refs. 

39 minutes ago, Dante said:

They certainly are. For that reason, the Sharks should forget scoring in the first period. Concentrate on executing headshots to Schartz and Pietrangelo. Not like the refs have been calling them.  The Blues have done a very effective job of thinning out our squad. (Pavelski, Hertl, EK65) Time for the Sharks to level the playing field. Hell they almost have to return the favor to be competitive at this point.

old time hockey eh coach?

I am pullin for your boys tonight..if nothing else to extend the series and give the Bruins more time to get rusty! 7 in a row for them boys, extended break could hurt em!

3 hours ago, BigMcD said:

:rolleyes: It's always the refs. 

I mean, we are down two key guys because of headshots that weren't called. I don't want to seem like a little B word. I just would like to have the same opportunity to take out a couple of their better players with no consequences. Seems fair and the refs don't have to get involved.

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

old time hockey eh coach?

I am pullin for your boys tonight..if nothing else to extend the series and give the Bruins more time to get rusty! 7 in a row for them boys, extended break could hurt em!

Sharks look like the end is near no doubt. All I can hope for is the replacement guys come out with something to prove. There was almost a fight today in practice. That could be a horrible sign or a good one.

I had an impulse buy on Saturday night at an anniversary party and bought two tix online for last Sunday. Buyers remorse after the second period ?

Where did the Blues come from as they weren't even picked to make the playoffs this year?

And Tampa Bay being unceremoniously dumped by Columbus really opened the door for the Bruins, much to everyone's chagrin.

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Where did the Blues come from as they weren't even picked to make the playoffs this year?

And Tampa Bay being unceremoniously dumped by Columbus really opened the door for the Bruins, much to everyone's chagrin.

Blues went from the basement to this

Very unexpected. I worry they don't have what it takes to beat the Bruins. Damned CBJ.

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Bruins are doomed. Every team that swept a series this post season lost in the next round and 2 of the 3 were swept.

For the first time in my life I am  St. Louis Blues fan.

Don't tease yourself.  Don't watch.   You know what's going to happen.  Likely in 5....6 at most.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I'm rooting for the Bruins. I just couldn't stomach ROR hoisting the cup after finagling his way out from the Sabres. 

Looks like it was a smart move. He had another 3 assists in the clinching game. I don’t blame him at all. It’s his life and profession. 

33 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

You whippersnappers won’t get this, but I remember this

Waiting to watch snowy Saturday HNIC broadcasts, long before cable TV, especially to watch Orr.

The puck often was barely visble, and yet it was awesome.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, I am the egg man said:

Waiting to watch snowy Saturday HNIC broadcasts, long before cable TV, especially to watch Orr.

The puck often was barely visble, and yet it was awesome.

Yep. I made my sister hold the rabbit ears and touch the window -for hours!! ?