2019 NHL Playoffs

Mark Vader

1 hour ago, The Senator said:

DeBruss.  3-1.

OK, I’ll stop now - didn’t realize the game is on NBC,

(Interesting how biased the CBC broadcast is.)

80885EB6-6D41-4074-A4D7-C7C7ACB80A79.jpeg

and Glee Club captain CBC lead announcer Jim Hughson hates the Leafs, he's a big Vancouver fan.

Well, the Bruins didn't even bother lacing up their skates for games 1,3 and 5, and easily took the Leafs to task for 2,4 and 6

what will happen in Game 7?

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

and Glee Club captain CBC lead announcer Jim Hughson hates the Leafs, he's a big Vancouver fan.

Well, the Bruins didn't even bother lacing up their skates for games 1,3 and 5, and easily took the Leafs to task for 2,4 and 6

what will happen in Game 7?

If you’re a Leafs fan, hopefully not the same thing as 2013 and 2018!

14 minutes ago, The Senator said:

If you’re a Leafs fan, hopefully not the same thing as 2013 and 2018!

i didn't for one second feel safe with that 3-4 goal lead with 7 minutes to go??? or whatever it was...

The Bruins totally control this series, if they want to bother trying they should easily take game 7 at home

i don't think the Leafs have beaten Boston since i started watching in 1970 or so, for many years during the Leafs were in the abomination called the Norris Division and kept away from Boston

Maybe they beat Boston in the 50s, but the Bs were a horrible team for decades, solved by #4 and a good team for once

Maybe Boston was the "farm team" of the 6 those horrible years, when owners held 2 teams of the 6 and treated one like a dumpster fire.

Edited by row_33

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i didn't for one second feel safe with that 3-4 goal lead with 7 minutes to go??? or whatever it was...

The Bruins totally control this series, if they want to bother trying they should easily take game 7 at home

i don't think the Leafs have beaten Boston since i started watching in 1970 or so, for many years during the Leafs were in the abomination called the Norris Division and kept away from Boston

Maybe they beat Boston in the 50s, but the Bs were a horrible team for decades, solved by #4 and a good team for once

Maybe Boston was the "farm team" of the 6 those horrible years, when owners held 2 teams of the 6 and treated one like a dumpster fire.

I hated Cashman, Esposito, and Hodge.  O’Reilly too.

Cheevers was OK.  Loved Bobby Orr.

Didn’t like Cherry when he was behind the Bruins bench, but he cracks me up now.

12 minutes ago, Sweats said:

There’s no way the Leafs are winning game 7 in Boston and thus, another year that the Leafs couldn’t get past the Bruins.

Aye Carumba 

you get used to it, embracing the suck

14 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Didn’t like Cherry when he was behind the Bruins bench, but he cracks me up now.

Mostly agreed, a friend was invited to a party in town and turned out the host was the brother of another Bruins tough great, he had a room turned into a shrine of all kinds of stuff for his career

convinced my friend the man belonged in the Hall of Fame, i respectfully disagreed but didn't disagree if he was in the Bruins one....

19 minutes ago, The Senator said:

What team did you cheer for that the B's terrorized?

couldn't have been the Habs, Ferguson had no troubles doing his thing against them