2019 NHL Playoffs

Mark Vader

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

easily the top pick, have to stay healthy

I watched a good amount of the CBJ series and they look legit. The size and speed that they have will make them a tough out. If their goalie stays hot they have a chance.

I bet the Jets at the beginning of the season so I’m just trying to behave myself but I might make a play on CBJ.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

now that Tampa got dumped 

Vegas (betting) just made the Caps a 5/1 favorite for the Cup 

I actually don’t like washington’s Chances this year. They’ve taken a step back this year. They just don’t look like the team that won the Cup last year. 

Watch, now that I said this they’ll win it all... lol.

I honestly don’t know who I’d pick to win it all right now. Seems wide open this year. Could be anyone. 

17 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I actually don’t like washington’s Chances this year. They’ve taken a step back this year. They just don’t look like the team that won the Cup last year. 

Watch, now that I said this they’ll win it all... lol.

I honestly don’t know who I’d pick to win it all right now. Seems wide open this year. Could be anyone. 

The team isn't the same as last season,  but they still have it when firing on all cylinders 

TBH they were one game (maybe 2) behind their record last year.   I also recall them losing the opening game of every series too.  

2 hours ago, CommonCents said:

I watched a good amount of the CBJ series and they look legit. The size and speed that they have will make them a tough out. If their goalie stays hot they have a chance.

I bet the Jets at the beginning of the season so I’m just trying to behave myself but I might make a play on CBJ.

Leafs will smoke Columbus 4-0, sez the fearful Toronto fan....

33 minutes ago, BuffaloBud said:

Bring it!!

just being silly, billing way too many hours at work since Feb 1...  :D

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, row_33 said:

Good game, hope the Bruins play game 5 like games 1 and 3 and not the even games 

I hope the Bruins win the next 2. The quicker the Leafs are out the better. The have some of the most obnoxious fans in the league. The so called fans in the platinum section can't even be in their seats for beginning of each period. 

5 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

I hope the Bruins win the next 2. The quicker the Leafs are out the better. The have some of the most obnoxious fans in the league. The so called fans in the platinum section can't even be in their seats for beginning of each period. 

it's nice have steak and good single malt for free between periods