2019 NHL Playoffs

Mark Vader

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It is cool but what a collapse...

62-20 on the season and then done in 4 games to the 8 seed who they beat in the reg season 8-2, 4-0, and 5-1. Sports are crazy.

I was being sarcastic. I was a Leafs fan first... until we got a team in 70. Only hockey I ever got to watch before we got a team was the Leafs in black and white. Now I live in florida... hockey in florida makes no sense to me but I'm glad the fantastic lightning got their mouth shut, and fast.

Work tomorrow will be probably quiet but interesting... 

First Tiger winning the Master's and now the Bolts getting swept in the first round...what a crazy few days in the Sports world.  Felt both happy for and jealous at the same time seeing all those Blue Jackets fans going crazy.  We are so overdue to see that kind of excitement back in the 716.

1 minute ago, BillsPride12 said:

First Tiger winning the Master's and now the Bolts getting swept in the first round...what a crazy few days in the Sports world.  Felt both happy for and jealous at the same time seeing all those Blue Jackets fans going crazy.  We are so overdue to see that kind of excitement back in the 716.

Get the right coach and goaltending and things can turn around quickly. I’m not even a huge Torts fan but he worked some kind of magic with Goalie Bob, who regularly chokes in the playoffs. 

I really wonder who the Sabres will end up hiring. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Get the right coach and goaltending and things can turn around quickly. I’m not even a huge Torts fan but he worked some kind of magic with Goalie Bob, who regularly chokes in the playoffs. 

Agreed 100%.  It's amazing how much more Columbus wanted it in that series.  I think the Sabres do still have a lack of talent issue but there is no way they should have underperformed to the level they did this year and it's clear they are a soft bunch.  Bring in a couple pieces and get this group inspired and it can be a completely different ballgame. 

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I never much cared for Torts until I saw the Rangers featured in the HBO series “24/7 Road to the Winter Classic” vs the Flyers years ago. I’ve been a fan of his ever since. 

Edited by K-9

Mark Stone will finally get the recognition he deserves as the most complete player in the NHL and one of the league's best.:censored: the Sens owner! They traded away a championship roster.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

53 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Mark Stone will finally get the recognition he deserves as the most complete player in the NHL and one of the league's best.:censored: the Sens owner! They traded away a championship roster.

When will Melnyk release that forensic report on Karlsson's achilles injury?

• Sad 1