Could be sun reflection? Who knows? 

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/notre-dame-fire-person-moving-and-flash-on-the-roof/

In the comments section below someone posted a 2-year-old link about how much disrepair Notre Dame was in.

When reading that article it struck me how much workmanship has actually declined over the centuries. The repairs done a couple of hundred years ago was done cheaply. Fast forward to 2017  and it seemed like the French government barely gave a shite. More worried about cucking to invading hordes than preserving their own culture. 

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

The mosque fire was in a guard's room not in the mosque. It was put out with a fire extinguisher. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Early reports coming in that the cause of the fire in Notre Dame was a "computer glitch". 

In which case - my stink eye goes WAY up. 

I knew the new Apple iEucharist was a bad idea...

• Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

French Senate says Notre-Dame must be restored exactly how it was

</snip>

On Monday evening, the French Senate approved the government's Notre-Dame restoration bill - but added a clause that it must be restored to the state it was before the blaze, striking a blow to the government which had launched an international architecture competition to debate ideas on the restoration.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

</snip>

On Monday evening, the French Senate approved the government's Notre-Dame restoration bill - but added a clause that it must be restored to the state it was before the blaze, striking a blow to the government which had launched an international architecture competition to debate ideas on the restoration.

</snip>

Not sure where they'll find an old growth forest old enough to faithfully replace the timbers, but do appreciate the sentiment.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

</snip>

</snip>

So, they want to wait 50 years for the wood support beams to be treated by submerging them in a swamp for 25 years, then left to dry for another 25 years? They want precision, right?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/legendary-notre-dame-roof-astounded-middle-ages-carpenter/ar-BBW0lWX#page=2

26 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

So, they want to wait 50 years for the wood support beams to be treated by submerging them in a swamp for 25 years, then left to dry for another 25 years? They want precision, right?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/legendary-notre-dame-roof-astounded-middle-ages-carpenter/ar-BBW0lWX#page=2

Better get movin’ then. Or better yet, there’s 1000s of HGTV shows and DIY blogs on how to make sh***y faux beams from Home Depot pine with a pin nailer and minwax. Only takes a weekend.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Not sure where they'll find an old growth forest old enough to faithfully replace the timbers, but do appreciate the sentiment.

I think it is more about not being "inclusive" in the rebuild.

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

They can just pull them out of Lake Superior.  

I don't believe the beams were original, anyway.  This isn't the first time the cathedral has caught fire.

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

They can just pull them out of Lake Superior.  

I don't believe the beams were original, anyway.  This isn't the first time the cathedral has caught fire.

As long as they pull it from the southern shores, they can claim French lineage.

• 4 weeks later...