A Quick Laugh to Get By

Foxx

23 minutes ago, Augie said:

She was one super hot leper! Had to be careful when she danced, however. 

I think @Royale with Cheese should step up and find a better part time gig than the The Leper Club. 

Did she drop a molar?   🤷‍♂️

Leper joke, lol.  That makes it twice in one week for me  - just the other day I  dusted off this one for my sons:

Why couldn't the lepers finish their hockey game?

There was a face off in the corner.

• Haha (+1) 1

Roy sits down at his local watering hole to watch a meaningless baseball game. After the 3rd inning Roy noticed a 5-gallon fish tank behind the bar that was ½ filled with 20-dollar bills. Roy inquires with the bartender, who says it’s this month’s contest and it costs $20 to enter. 

Roy: “What’s the contest?”

Bartender: “You have to finish 3 tasks; #1) Drink 20 shots of tequila in 20 minutes #2) Our Rottweiler guard dog has an impacted tooth, you have to pull the tooth #3) Agnes our renter upstairs, she’s 80 with the big C, you need to give her one last ***** before her time expires.”

Roy: “That’s ridiculous, I’ll pass”

After 2 more beers and 4 boring innings of baseball, Roy slaps his $20 down on the bar. He states, “This will be fun”. The bartender pours the 20 shots. Roy proudly gets them down in 18 minutes.

Roy stumbles out to the patio where the 110 lb Rottweiler is tied up. After 20 minutes of a continuous ruckus consisting of screaming, barking, howling, whining, and wailing and what not. 

Roy stumbles back into the bar, his clothes in tatters, bloody, missy his left pinky and asks:

“Now, where is the old lady with the sore tooth?”

• Haha (+1) 4

21 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Best picture yet of Sasquatch! I’d take a dip with her and hope he keeps going. That seems to be his M.O., but if he sees her he might be tempted. I bet I can still get away….