A Quick Laugh to Get By

Foxx

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Every once in awhile, I will work a Club Security job.  I did a ghetto strip club Saturday night.  One of the girls that was dancing on a dude, had a tooth fall out.

The dude didn't notice because she wasn't facing him but I saw it.

That kind of reminds me of that joke by Jeff Foxworthy: “If you’ve ever been accused of lying through your tooth, you just might be a redneck.“

• Haha (+1) 1

How to deal with a band of squirrels in church.

A band of squirrels showed up at a Presbyterian church grounds causing considerable damage. The church elders had a meeting and decided the Lord would allow all creatures be, so they did nothing. 

The squirrels moved on to the grounds of the Baptist church. The church elders met and decided to build a water slide so the squirrels would fall down the slide and into the water and drown. Unfortunately the squirrels could swim and twice as many showed up the next week.

The squirrels moved to the Lutheran church grounds. The Lutherans humanely trapped the squirrels and returned them to the Baptist church. Two weeks later they were back when the Baptists took down the slide.

The Episcopalians took a unique approach and put out dishes of whiskey hoping to kill the squirrels with alcohol poison. They found out how much damage a group of drunk squirrels could do.

The Catholics took a very humane approach and made them church members, and now they only see them at Xmas and Easter. 

The Jewish synagogue decided to circumcise each squirrels. They never saw another one.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

How to deal with a band of squirrels in church.

A band of squirrels showed up at a Presbyterian church grounds causing considerable damage. The church elders had a meeting and decided the Lord would allow all creatures be, so they did nothing. 

The squirrels moved on to the grounds of the Baptist church. The church elders met and decided to build a water slide so the squirrels would fall down the slide and into the water and drown. Unfortunately the squirrels could swim and twice as many showed up the next week.

The squirrels moved to the Lutheran church grounds. The Lutherans humanely trapped the squirrels and returned them to the Baptist church. Two weeks later they were back when the Baptists took down the slide.

The Episcopalians took a unique approach and put out dishes of whiskey hoping to kill the squirrels with alcohol poison. They found out how much damage a group of drunk squirrels could do.

The Catholics took a very humane approach and made them church members, and now they only see them at Xmas and Easter. 

The Jewish synagogue decided to circumcise each squirrels. They never saw another one.

No Muslim? I was hoping to hear what is the difference between Sunni and Shiite temples point of view?

And I want to hear how 7th Day Adventists dealing with them!

Ads in a Liverpool paper

For sale, small herd of cows, never bred, and one gay bull.

Free puppies. Mother is German Sheperd, father us Super Dog, able to jump huge fences in a single bound.

Wedding Dress for sale, worn once by mistake. 

Free, Yorkshire Terrier, hateful little bastard!

• Haha (+1) 1