A Quick Laugh to Get By

Foxx

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

image.thumb.png.5ca2ddace66736a43b20207230040e93.png

I think they're safe.  I haven't seen anyone smoking an ice cream, Ever .....much less a dog

I guess you are not familiar with "smoking an ice cream", it is done.    

Also there is an expression about a girl smoking an ice cream being a sexual act so the sign could be prohibiting ugly girls from doing that.

55 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I guess you are not familiar with "smoking an ice cream", it is done.    

Also there is an expression about a girl smoking an ice cream being a sexual act so the sign could be prohibiting ugly girls from doing that.

Lol... you must go to some pretty weird internet sites.

• Haha (+1) 2

A joke from a very old pulp I am reading:

Old Saxon proverb: "Better a pretty woman on other side of the wall than an ugly one on this side of the coverlet."

That is translation from 1925 French pulp "La madone des sleepings".  Author Maurice Dekobra had an interesting life and usually that makes interesting writing. 

• Like (+1) 1

A guy walks into an insurance agency and want to insure his two dozen VERY expensive cigars. The agent says this is an usual request but wanting the commission writes up the policy.  A couple weeks later the guy calls the insurance agency and wants to file a claim.  Saying his cigars have all been destroyed in a series of "small fires".   The agent refuses to file the claim saying that is what happens with all cigars.  The guy protests stating the policy covered theft AND fire.  The agent claims that is NOT the type of fire the policy stipulated.   Well the guy is incensed and takes the case to court.  The judge ruled in favor of the plaintiff and awards him the proceeds from the policy.  A few days later the police knock at the man's door with a warrant for his arrest.  "What for??" he askes.  "24 counts of arson!"  

• Like (+1) 1