A Quick Laugh to Get By

Foxx

The other night I went to a Christmas concert. I had a few drinks, followed by a few more drinks, followed by a few shots of Southern Comfort. That's when I decided to do what I have never done before: I took a cab home. Sure enough, there was a DUI checkpoint on the way home. Since it was a cab, they waived it past. I arrived home safely and without incident. This was both a great relief and a surprise because I had never driven a cab before. I don't know where I got it from, and now that it is in my driveway, I don't know what to do with it!

• Haha (+1) 2

So an old friend just called and asked me if I could loan her $350 to help with her rent. I told her...”Let me check my funds and call u right back"  Before I could check my funds, her cousin called and said "Don’t give her any money!  She's been lying! She wants to use that $350 to get her Baby daddy out of jail because she wants to be under the same roof with him for the holidays!!!” I thought about all this for a minute, but I decided to go ahead and give her the $350. So I called her back and said “I’ll be over “, I got you...it's Christmas...u know...whatever.” A couple hours later, I got a call fro Lake County Sheriffs Department  AND IT WAS HER! She asked me.. "Why did you give me Counterfeit Money?” I said to her, “Well, I heard you wanted to be under the same roof as your Babydaddy, so there you go”!  Merry Christmas 😂😂😂😂

BWAHAHAHA Too funny had to repost

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1