A Quick Laugh to Get By

Foxx

šŸ™‚

change.jpg

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ā 

Ā 

one from home hereĀ  hahahaaa . UCSD is a major University medical school and healthcare here in socal.

Ā 

Ā 

UCSD.jpg

Edited by muppy
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, muppy said:

Ā 

MANUTE BOL & MUGGSY BOGUES: THE TALLEST AND SHORTEST PLAYERS IN THE HISTORY OF THE NBA AT THE TIME, 1987.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

tall.webp

Manute's passport said he was 5ft 2 in. He said they measured him when he was seated....

chains.jpg

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ā 

Ā 

lol oh geez

br owner.jpg

Edited by muppy
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/3/2022 at 9:28 PM, muppy said:

Ā 

MANUTE BOL & MUGGSY BOGUES: THE TALLEST AND SHORTEST PLAYERS IN THE HISTORY OF THE NBA AT THE TIME, 1987.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

tall.webp

I met Manute Bol at Mohegan Sun in one of high roller lounges(Iā€™m not a high roller lol- I was with a friend)

I walked in, Manute was sitting in chair, and he was taller than me. Ā Manute is unmistakable and unique. Ā 
Ā 

I said ā€œhey whatā€™s up Manute Bol? Ā What are you up to these days?ā€ Ā He said he had ā€œabsolutely nothing going onā€

ā€werenā€™t you playing hockey?ā€ Ā  Manute startling cracking up and that was just for a short bit

• Like (+1) 2