A Quick Laugh to Get By

Foxx

22 hours ago, T&C said:

Image may contain: pizza and food, text that says 'If 2020 was a pizza'

That has to be France. I went to a small town on the Brittany coast for work 20 years ago and after a month i was dying for pizza. The only pizzeria around was in a shopping mall. I couldnt read the menu so i just randomly picked something. It came  out undercooked and with an un cooked egg in the Middle that was added after the oven. It was bad, but not as bad as this looks. Yuk!

Edited by BUFFALOKIE
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'up 4hrs Washington Pos Below-the-nose community stunned as study shows nose connected to lungs Ogden, Utah (UPI)- Scientists with National Institute Understanding Basic Anatomy shocked world today announcing the discovery that humans, nose attached lungs. The revelation stunning blow growing community those who wear Covid masks below nose. "What? How that be?" asked an Roger Shmutz of Illinois mask dangling upper lip. My nose right next my mouth. How is connected the stomach? That doesn' make sense.'

I need to make my mother aware of this shocking study! 

Actually I learned she had been washing and re-using the masks until they just drooped down from her nose. Took her a box of new masks yesterday. She also stretches them when she uses them to keep her chin warm. Very helpful.