A Quick Laugh to Get By

Foxx

12 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Whaa?  What’s wrong with ketchup on a hot dog?! ?

Lots.  Try doing that in Chicago.   Or at the birthplace of the hamburger, Louis Lunch in New Haven.  I’m anti ketchup and ranch dressing.  Condiments are not supposed to overtake flavor.  Ketchup aka corn syrup and ranch aka garbage have been killing the American palate for decades.  
Give me soy sauce, Chimmichurri, Fish sauce, worcestshire, any mustard, mayo, siracha or any other hot sauce, salsa, quac, yum yum sauce etc-over ***** corn syrup processed *****

Edited by Pete

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Lots.  Try doing that in Chicago.   Or at the birthplace of the hamburger, Louis Lunch in New Haven.  I’m anti ketchup and ranch dressing.  Condiments are not supposed to overtake flavor.  Ketchup aka corn syrup and ranch aka garbage have been killing the American pallet for decades.  
Give me soy sauce, Chimmichurri, Fish sauce, worcestshire, any mustard, mayo, siracha or any other hot sauce, salsa, quac, yum yum sauce etc- ***** corn syrup processed *****

Dude...it’s ketchup.  Why people get so worked up over these “condiment rules” is puzzling to me.  I put Weber’s mustard and Heinz ketchup on my Hoffman hot dogs and I love them.  Sometimes I’ll throw on some onions or pickled jalapeños.  Free freedom.

1 hour ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Nothing, if you're five years old.

Oh yeah man.....ketchup is for toddlers bro.  

5 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Dude...it’s ketchup.  Why people get so worked up over these “condiment rules” is puzzling to me.  I put Weber’s mustard and Heinz ketchup on my Hoffman hot dogs and I love them.  Sometimes I’ll throw on some onions or pickled jalapeños.  Free freedom.

Oh yeah man.....ketchup is for toddlers bro.  

To each their own.  Do what you like.  Some like Nickleback.  Some like eating couch stuffing.  Do whatever makes you happy brother.  

Sorry if I sounded harsh.  I’m a chef and have seen people put ketchup or ranch on some killer dishes- highly insulting

my personal rules of eating- avoid corn syrup, hydrogenated food, msg, foods with too many ingredients( besides curry) or ingredients not on my shelves 

Edited by Pete

9 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I guess you do not know (or it runs contrary to your argument) that all ketchup does not have corn syrup.  

Most every major brand is mostly corn syrup in the states.  Sure there are organic ketchups, but that is a niche market.  Heinz ketchup is banned from Whole Foods.

Riddle me this Batman.  Tell me what that “natural flavor” that is listed on ketchup, and lots of other foods.  Natural flavor sounds organic.  It’s not,  and it’s not usually even food.Lots of times it’s made in a perfume factory.  Bon appetit

Edited by Pete