Your favorite Bills conspiracy theory?

major

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

And here we go..... this is gold! 

it was bosa mic’d Up and he was saying it in Jest. It was very clear mills was just being mills and had whiffed on a couple of assignments. 

If you think that it was just Mills on that side of the line playing the same old weak Mills then you have no clue..  Pressure came from left and right side of the line.. maybe you should go watch it again. There was 1 INT where the right side of the line was responsible but go watch.. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

If you think that it was just Mills on that side of the line playing the same old weak Mills then you have no clue..  Pressure came from left and right side of the line.. maybe you should go watch it again. There was 1 INT where the right side of the line was responsible but go watch.. 

I’ve seen it. Thanks for proving my point. 

Have a nice day. 

• Haha (+1) 1

That Russ Brandon chose Rex Ryan.

People who believe that have jumped on one line in a press conference and have ignored the preceding line where Pegula said "we said let's go for Rex". The Brandon line was taken totally out of context. All Brandon was doing was saying "when you think you have your guy you don't let him out of the building without signing something."

Edited by GunnerBill

18 hours ago, Bill Murray said:

Not exactly a conspiracy but I will forever wonder whose picks and trade down decision it was in 2017... great draft class, traded out of mahomes for tre white... how much did Whaley influence things.  If none, then McD would have drafted himself almost blind?  Where did he get his scouting reports if he didn’t rely on whaleys?  Tre white, z Jones, Dawkins, Milano... a good class.

also adding to intrigue is that peterman was taken... if he was mcDs choice, maybe that explains why he got SO many chances... would love to have been in the draft room and seen 2017 unfold.  

Well on both Jones and Dawkins we traded up ahead of Carolina........... THAT is the real conspiracy theory. Was Brandon Beane running the Bills' draft from Carolina? Remember then when we finally hired Beane the other guy who was interviewed was Brain Gaine.... who then joined Beane here as Director of Player Personnel (before returning to Houston as GM when Rick Smith stepped down for personal reasons). Is it possible that Beane already knew the job was his and McDermott was working off Beane's board for the most part? Then the Bills needed someone else to interview to keep up the pretence of a process and so picked a guy who they already knew was committed to coming along with Beane?

Now people might say "in which case passing on Mahomes (and Watson for that matter) was Beane's fault!" But think about it for a minute. Carolina had an established Franchise Quarterback one year removed from an MVP season. I doubt Beane and the rest of the Panthers FO spent much time at all on scouting QBs that season. Beane wasn't about to pin his career in Buffalo to a guy he had hardly scouted and spent no time with. Therefore he hatched a plan with McDermott to move back and try and load up on resources for the 2018 draft with a well thought of QB class.

I'm not saying it did happen... but a lot of pieces fit.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Well on both Jones and Dawkins we traded up ahead of Carolina...........

Adding to intrigue... was mcd in contact w beane at all?  Did he know the petulant were going to pursue beane, was that part of his deal coming on board?

17 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

As fans, the last thing we want to do is admit our team lost fair and square. There's ALWAYS an excuse. I'm as guilty as the next guy, but I don't think partying had much of anything to do with the Bills SB losses nor do I think we lost the first one because we took the Giants lightly. Belichick devised a masterful game plan and a kick sailed a few feet in the wrong direction.

Additionally, Thurman's wardrobe malfunction had nothing to do with the Redskins loss. 

Sometimes, it is what it is.

Bills shoulda won the first one

Didnt have a prayer the last three

• Thank you (+1) 2

18 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

As fans, the last thing we want to do is admit our team lost fair and square. There's ALWAYS an excuse. I'm as guilty as the next guy, but I don't think partying had much of anything to do with the Bills SB losses nor do I think we lost the first one because we took the Giants lightly. Belichick devised a masterful game plan and a kick sailed a few feet in the wrong direction.

Additionally, Thurman's wardrobe malfunction had nothing to do with the Redskins loss. 

Sometimes, it is what it is.

Bill bellicheat was the Giants DC.

I say he filmed us on one of those old cameras looked the JFK assassination was filmed on.

Zapruder film!?

Billpruder film!!

?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Bill bellicheat was the Giants DC.

I say he filmed us on one of those old cameras looked the JFK assassination was filmed on.

Zapruder film!?

Billpruder film!!

?

The kick would have been quite a bit easier on the MetroDome turf as opposed that grassy knoll. Wind was also blowing back and to the left which caused Norwood to overcompensate.

Edited by LSHMEAB

Billy Buffalo must die for the Bills to make the playoffs win a playoff game

Bills fans will never know true happiness as long as the train horn exists

14 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

The kick would have been quite a bit easier on the MetroDome turf as opposed that grassy knoll. Wind was also blowing back and to the left which caused Norwood to overcompensate.

Back and to the left.

Back and to the left.

Back... 

And to the left.

We also have to factor in the magic helmet.

Easy. Not my favorite, but certainly one with the most realistic chance of being real.

OJ and his murders had a special connection to these FBI acts, in case nobody here wasn't aware. 

Screw cigarette smoking man...

Edited by Paulus

4 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Hold on now.. Those defensive lineman were mic'ed up and on record saying "he is not blocking me" "He let me right through" with plenty of video footage showing extremely little effort on some of the positions on that line that day.. Then when Taylor went back in there was a very noticeable difference in how that line played and nothing to do with how tyrod was playing..

If you remember days before Tyrod brought out the race card.. I think a couple of his lineman bought into that race card..  I had family at that game.. 6of them. They ALL say that line clearly did not give anywhere near even 75% of what they could do..

I am not saying this because I am any lover of Peterman.. I am saying this because it was that obvious.  3 days later this was even bought up on ESPN and NFL Network of the lineman just not trying..

• Haha (+1) 3