Your favorite Bills conspiracy theory?

major

Mine: someone in the Arizona cardinals organization leaked the Josh Allen high school tweets on eve of draft day in order for him to fall to them. They tried to trade up with Denver to get him. Elway didn’t bite and the Bills traded up and got their man. Chris Simms said the cardinals were devastated they didn’t get Allen. 

However: I’ve heard some speculate that someone in the Bills organization leaked the tweets to get Allen (seeing as how we got him when others didn’t). 

*i think Allen was going #1 to browns until these tweets surfaced 

• Like (+1) 1

I don't know if it qualifies as a conspiracy theory, however, I believe that the refs in the Titans playoff game knew damn well it was an illegal forward pass but they were intimidated by the crowd. In those days the ref went under a little shroud or hood and looked at a tv monitor right near the stands. I think the refs decided not to call it back because they were scared of a violent reaction from the fans. Whether just bottle throwing or a full blown riot, whether they were just scared for their own safety or decided that an incident would look bad for the league, I believe the refs gave the Titans the game in spite of what they saw on the field and on the replay.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I disagree that Allen was going #1 to Browns.  As I recall, the tweets surfaced the morning of the draft, possibly the day before.  By that point, the Mayfield to Browns train was already in full motion

• Like (+1) 1

The Flutie Curse.  Really, just poor roster management and constantly trying to add a piece or two to improve a 6 win team caused the last 20 years to suck.  I’m not a pro-tank person, but sitting in the middle killed two decades of football.  Of course, it’s easy in hindsight to find players after our picks who could have been stars on our team. But regardless, sitting in the middle of every draft, and trying to improve that did us in

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Mine is the powers that be, or the big guy upstairs has it in for us . 

From the Hail Mary pass interference on Henry Jones against the patriots 

ronnie Harmon 

wide right 

Thurman’s helmet

Throwback

McKelvins fumble on return

Hulls foot in crease 

flyers goal through side of net

it seems to never end! 

Have a feeling we are turning the corner!!