Buffalo Bills: Back to Bojorquez

4 hours ago, mrags said:

I didn’t really like him. There was nothing wrong with Colton when he was dropping kicks inside the 20 all the time. 

Regardless of who’s better or not. They mismanaged the position last year. But who cares, it’s just the punter 

Colton Schmidt has horrible hang time. He's a problem for sure.

Bojorquez Nooo!!  You can’t have a guy who drops perfect snaps as your punter and holder.   Cory Carter will be a better option if he is fully recovered from ACL.   I prefer Carter or almost anyone else to Bojorquez.

12 minutes ago, R Y G A R said:

The guy that went rogue on a fake fg attempt? Weirdest ST play I've seen in a bit!

I'm more anti-Bojorquez than most, but he did this and fumbled a perfect snap in the Ravens game (week 1 in the 2nd half in the rain, with the Bills already out of the game). 

If you look at his raw kicking stats, he's a bit below average. If you look at those 2 plays I completely lose faith in the guy.

We can do better. 

3 hours ago, cba fan said:

I agree Cory was pretty good in comparison to Dar Dar Dinks and Schmidt........however........everyone seems to forget the other Cory, Corey Carter, who looked to have a great chance of beating out Schmidt last training camp until he was injured in preseason.

Thanks to all the know-it-alls pointing out that we have Cory. If he's even better than Corey, then that's great.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

39.4 yds net would be 2nd worst in the league to the Chargers. Most teams are above 40. We need a real punter for a change. I like the Minister, but he needs to be better. 

21st best, actually.

Less than half of qualifying punters were above 40.

Old-ish but good article on analyzing punters. It talks a lot about how misleading averages can be. Net average is obviously better, but it still only shows a small part of the whole picture.

Edited by LeGOATski

36 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

*crickets*

*tumbleweed*

*cough*

BOOOOOOOOOO

Lol, well at least you obviously understand when people are 'trying' to be funny

AND a strong sense of sarcasim to boot?

Yeesh, must be fun being the new guy who keeps up with longstanding 'jokes' going all the way back to 8/18!

Welcome!

Edited by gobills1212

21 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Lol, well at least you obviously understand when people are 'trying' to be funny

AND a strong sense of sarcasim to boot?

Yeesh, must be fun being the new guy who keeps up with longstanding 'jokes' going all the way back to 8/18!

Welcome!

Man, you try SO hard.

"New guy"...lul.

3 hours ago, cba fan said:

I agree Cory was pretty good in comparison to Dar Dar Dinks and Schmidt........however........everyone seems to forget the other Cory, Corey Carter, who looked to have a great chance of beating out Schmidt last training camp until he was injured in preseason.

A perfectly valid point, but it is a bit funny considering this followed 2 pages of people doing anything BUT forgetting Carter. 

48 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Gadammit, I forgot about that! Thanks.

That was a good decision. He didn't bring much to the table from what I saw.

He was abysmal. His firing, along with Castillo, kicked off what turned out to be a fun offseason. Can't believe more than a few folks forgot! 

• Like (+1) 1