An offseason rant on "Why are we talking about this?" comments

2 hours ago, WideNine said:

He was basically saying there are folks here that mostly seem to live to piss on everyone's Cheerios.

Not sure if it needs to be said, as we hold these truths to be self evident and all that...

I don't take it too seriously, I get a good laugh from how creatively this board can punish a careless post.... as long as those who dish it can take it too.

Why must people pee on everything? First the rug, now the cheerios

Image result for The Dude gif
Edited by HOUSE
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Jesus, tell us how you really feel. 

Instead of throwing a TLDR at you (i fear for your saftey) ill sinply leave you with this...

For a post like that, when you wish to be taken seriously, re-read it before posting!

It looks like english but doesnt read like it. 

1 hour ago, DieHardBillsFan said:

This board is built on thoughts and opinions and maybe 10% research. The, everyone has one, just like an A-holes, type of statements are useless. Why say we shouldn't be writing about this or that? Discuss, its the offseason. What do you think of the new guys? I'd like to know. Do you think they would mingle well as a group or have you seen they are the type that are good locker guys which would translate quickly to work well with the other members?

I'm so confused... are you trying to bait people into violating the TOS?!?!  Didn't eball just get a finger wagging (and an inexplicable "vague title" form letter) for calling out front office executive ScottLaw this morning for this very thing?  As far as the new guys, we all know they suck.  Why do you think we don't want them starting threads?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

Point of clarity please, is that Friday the day, or Friday's, short for TGI Friday's and long for where you have lunch every day?  ?

With all due respect to @teef I'd rather be hungry than go to a TGI Friday's..............

Friday as in the day, clarified. Sorry for any confusion! Now, get back to ranting about the offseason already!

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Fisher Price Wi-Fi makes this place better daily..

They have much worse problems currently: https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/05/health/fisher-price-rock-n-play-sleeper-warning/index.html

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, transient said:

I'm so confused... are you trying to bait people into violating the TOS?!?!  Didn't eball just get a finger wagging (and an inexplicable "vague title" form letter) for calling out front office executive ScottLaw this morning for this very thing?  As far as the new guys, we all know they suck.  Why do you think we don't want them starting threads?

<scurrying to find the finger waving emoji..>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

OP, maybe the reason that there isn't more serious discussion on TSW is because many posters who disagree with "the company line"  -- that the Bills winning the Super Bowl under the current regime is fore-ordained  -- don't post here much because they don't wish to be continually insulted by the team cheerleaders who defend every move the Bills make, no matter how egregarious, even to the point of making up wild stories (like the one that Beane actually ran the Bills 2017 draft despite being a member of the Carolina Panthers organization). 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

OP, maybe the reason that there isn't more serious discussion on TSW is because many posters who disagree with "the company line"  -- that the Bills winning the Super Bowl under the current regime is fore-ordained  -- don't post here much because they don't wish to be continually insulted by the team cheerleaders who defend every move the Bills make, no matter how egregarious, even to the point of making up wild stories (like the one that Beane actually ran the Bills 2017 draft despite being a member of the Carolina Panthers organization). 

So like are you saying...he didn't???

and

Day drinking starts at 8 am in WNY!!!! On weekdays only!!!

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Tremendous!  Seriously, look at how easy the internet is!

SuperBowl

10 hours ago, SoTier said:

Or maybe you are at the exstreme opposite and dont like the confrontation.  There are plenty of guys in the middle.  (Girls too, and possibly some transgender)