Josh Allen's hurdle wins GMFB's play of the year

sven233

13 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Most of the media is still sticking to their guns that Josh Allen is inaccurate and therefore cant be successful. He has a chance to prove them all wrong this year. Go Bills!

I disagree, I watched 3 different shows in the last month say his inaccuracy's were do to the players around him and the bad situation he was put into then him being inaccurate.

They see the dropped passes, people stop running there routs, second worst offensive line in the league. They say his consistency is at question and not his accuracy. 1.1 yard distance between the WR and the defender on team average was also worst in league.

Kay was just quoted on gmfb saying how much she thinks Josh Allen will be the break out player of the year this year.

• Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I disagree, I watched 3 different shows in the last month say his inaccuracy's were do to the players around him and the bad situation he was put into then him being inaccurate.

They see the dropped passes, people stop running there routs, second worst offensive line in the league. They say his consistency is at question and not his accuracy. 1.1 yard distance between the WR and the defender on team average was also worst in league.

Kay was just quoted on gmfb saying how much she thinks Josh Allen will be the break out player of the year this year.

What other consistency issues does he have besides inaccuracy? The guy is a leader, commands the huddle, always has a rocket arm(maybe he can use some touch?), is big and can see/throw anywhere on the field, doesn't have happy feet and get scared under pressure. The only thing I have seen pointed too is his below 60% completion rate. But I do agree 100% with the reasoning you have stated, so if some of the media is starting to come around to that, hush them up since I would prefer JA to shock the world and no one be ready for it.. ??

Edited by badassgixxer05
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Most of the media is still sticking to their guns that Josh Allen is inaccurate and therefore cant be successful. He has a chance to prove them all wrong this year. Go Bills!

Do you have any links?  I can't think of anything I've heard or read that says these things.

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

What other consistency issues does he have besides inaccuracy? The guy is a leader, commands the huddle, always has a rocket arm(maybe he can use some touch?), is big and can see/throw anywhere on the field, doesn't have happy feet and get scared under pressure. The only thing I have seen pointed too is his below 60% completion rate. But I do agree 100% with the reasoning you have stated, so if some of the media is starting to come around to that, hush them up since I would prefer JA to shock the world and no one be ready for it.. ??

Foot work. Squaring his body on the run (this led to 3 INT last year) (not always being able to find open player fast enough) living with the 5 yard throws. Sorry I did not expect to have to spell this out for you. His completion percent was due to a bad Offensive line that allowed way to many jail breaks one of the worst offensive line units in football and WR inability to catch a ball or create gap between defenders.

People see this now but it seems to be you that are stuck with staring at his completion percent all day and not the media. Lately the media has been praising Josh for doing what he did under those conditions. Stop staring at completion %. If the media has stopped then I think you can to. Also... Low completion % does not mean the QB is not accurate.. Its funny that the media has lately been defending Josh concerning these issues and our own fans are stuck on... completion %

give me a break...

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

Foot work. Squaring his body on the run (this led to 3 INT last year) (not always being able to find open player fast enough) living with the 5 yard throws. Sorry I did not expect to have to spell this out for you. His completion percent was due to a bad Offensive line that allowed way to many jail breaks one of the worst offensive line units in football and WR inability to catch a ball or create gap between defenders.

People see this now but it seems to be you that are stuck with staring at his completion percent all day and not the media. Lately the media has been praising Josh for doing what he did under those conditions. Stop staring at completion %. If the media has stopped then I think you can to. Also... Low completion % does not mean the QB is not accurate.. Its funny that the media has lately been defending Josh concerning these issues and our own fans are stuck on... completion %

give me a break...

Really?? I was talking about what I saw from media not myself personally. Go back and read my original comment again and see if you can better comprehend. Sorry this forum isn't in picture book form for ya...

2 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Really?? I was talking about what I saw from media not myself personally. Go back and read my original comment again and see if you can better comprehend. Sorry this forum isn't in picture book form for ya...

Yea That's my bad, sorry. I admit when I am wrong :D

Edited by PrimeTime101
  • Thank you (+1) 1