Josh Allen's hurdle wins GMFB's play of the year

sven233

1 hour ago, sven233 said:

Hey guys.  Josh is in the finals for Play of the Year for his magnificent hurdle.  He is up against Henry's 99 yard run.  Unfortunately, he is currently losing and is going to need some help.  So, if you want to vote, you can do so here!

https://twitter.com/gmfb/status/1112683186084036608

Also, please note that the Final 4 for best Fan Base in the NFL is going to be starting soon and we're going to need all hands on deck to get to the finals.  So get ready!

I voted for Josh...although I will admit, that Henry run is equally deserving to win IMO.  Jags had no heart, but Henrys run was still insane.  

So if Josh loses to it, at least it wont be a travesty.  Losing to a FAKE no look pass would have bothered me.  Cant be a NO LOOK when you can see the WR.  Just was a cross body throw and for some reason everyone called it a no look pass.  Thought it was a dumb label when it happened and it was even dumber it made it that far in the bracket.  

GO JOSH!

• Like (+1) 2

The final 4 voting for best fan base has also started.  As much as we all want Josh to win for Play of the Year, this one is the bigger vote!  I opened a new thread because we need all the help we can get here, but I thought I would post the link here.  Let's go Bills fan!  #BillsMafia

https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/1112790940517691399

30 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Urgh, somewhere that guy who bet five grand on the Vikes is having a terrible flashback 

He can make up for it by taking the over on this:

5 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

No its not. No one on that defense was even trying on that play. It was a poor effort by a pouting football team

I don't know how you can watch both plays and pretend Allen's was clearly better. Pretty homerific of you.

But I hope Josh Allen wins.