WNYTBDGPS, 2019 Draft edition!

4 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Yeah getting a worthwhile plate in Buffalo is even tougher than getting a good beef on weck in Rochester.

Yeah, try to get either in Rockland County, NY. You guys don't know how good you have it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Yeah getting a worthwhile plate in Buffalo is even tougher than getting a good beef on weck in Rochester.

The greek 2 me plate on sheridan/eggert isn't bad.  The hot sauce isn't quite there though.  Their food is just good in general.  They have a breakfast one too - no mac salad and eggs/sausage or egg/bacon. 

Buffalo had a Macgregor's on Maple but it closed before i could ever even go.  I assume they had one though?

Edited by dneveu

19 hours ago, SWATeam said:

Angry Goat Pub.

And the best plate in Rochester is Dogtown, IMO

On mondays they are only 5$ too!

And Dogtown does have the best plates in the ROC! change my mind

I lived where i could see dogtown out of my bedroom window for 8 years......Man i miss that

Moved to scottsville and henrietta hots is a very good plate!  just not dogtown...

As far as buffalo,  when i was at UB from 07-11,  University hots on main st had a decent plate.  Definitely better than Bill grays

Edited by Moulds_80

On 4/5/2019 at 3:34 PM, BringBackFlutie said:

Oh man.  Bill Gray's is like, the worst plates ever.  ...That said, I have no idea where to get one in Buffalo.

You are high. Which is probably why you like the plates from rochester. Because you have to be high or wasted to not puke your face off after eating them.