2019 New Era Draft Hats Not so Special !!

I looked through them all i think the Bills hats are pretty lame to say the least especially seeing as the company is in the city the Bills play in & the stadium has their name on it i would think the Bills hats would be off the chain but alas there not !!

The best hat IMHO that i saw while looking through them were the first Vikings hat you come to while going from the top to the bottom of the pictures what do you all think i for one am not impressed even though it says that the New Era Draft hats are a work of art ? !!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=NFL draft hats 2019 new era

Edited by T master

2 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

If this was an attempt at humor, then please explain.

I think he is referencing how all "Champions" gear for teams that lost in each game are donated overseas, example, In the Jungles of Africa, many people are astounded by the Bills Championship run from 90-93, an unprecedented 4 Super Bowl wins in a row!!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

I didn’t like the sideline hats worn last year either.  They’re trying too hard to show off design talent.  Less is more.

The Niners hat with the white front looks like a hat they give away at events.

4 hours ago, Guffalo said:

I think he is referencing how all "Champions" gear for teams that lost in each game are donated overseas, example, In the Jungles of Africa, many people are astounded by the Bills Championship run from 90-93, an unprecedented 4 Super Bowl wins in a row!!!!

I know what he meant.  I was working as an electrician apprentice at the General Mills plant when the Bills played in their first Super Bowl.  I heard the stories of how a bunch of Wheaties boxes with the Buffalo Bills Super Bowl 25 Champions on them were destroyed after the game.  All I'm saying is that I want the Bills to win the Super Bowl THIS year so I can get a championship hat for real.

On 4/5/2019 at 3:06 PM, Wo-Bah said:

They are bad.  What's up with the Packers hat?  Those aren't even their colors.

I believe this year’s draft hats had a theme of incorporating elements of each citys flag into the hat. So you will probably see things that have no apparent connection to the team’s official logo, such as the lightning bolts on the Bills hat. From what I understand, the designer of the City’s flag included 13 lightning bolts in the design. These represented that New York State was one of the 13 original Colonies. They also represented the “ energy and spirit of Buffalo” and that Buffalo was one of the first cities on the electrical grid. I admit, once I became aware of this I warmed up to the design of the Bills hat. Previous years have been worse, imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

I believe this year’s draft hats had a theme of incorporating elements of each citys flag into the hat. So you will probably see things that have no apparent connection to the team’s official logo, such as the lightning bolts on the Bills hat. From what I understand, the designer of the City’s flag included 13 lightning bolts in the design. These represented that New York State was one of the 13 original Colonies. They also represented the “ energy and spirit of Buffalo” and that Buffalo was one of the first cities on the electrical grid. I admit, once I became aware of this I warmed up to the design of the Bills hat. Previous years have been worse, imo. 

You sir are correct. here's the city of Buffalo flag

1200px-Flag_of_Buffalo,_New_York.svg.png

Edited by loyal2dagame