Bills get surprise nod in ESPN Power Ranking article

That's fine that the national media isn't paying a lot of attention to the Bills because that's when the team plays the best ! If you have ever noticed every time the media has the Bills doing well they don't so i'm good with them having us as low as they do just give the boys more motivation to work to prove them all wrong !! 

GO BILLS !!! 

11 hours ago, whatdrought said:

The raiders are only most improved because they sold off all their talent and replaced it with older versions. 

ESPN is worthless. 

I mean in fairness they weren't grading them on anything but "improvement from the end of last season"

It doesn't take into account that they put themselves in the dumpster, then lit themselves on fire, prior to to the off-season improvement cycle ??

11 hours ago, The Red King said:

Forget the ranking.  The point is, the embedded video actually spoke kindly of the Bills.

Really?????

EFF ALL of them!!!!

When we legitimately beat some quality teams, they still won’t come around.

15 hours ago, thunderingsquid said:

We're 24!

We're 24!

Below the Lions?  C'mon, MAN!

Bills fans have been beaten down for so long some mild praise and a 24 ranking seem pretty solid!

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, whatdrought said:

The raiders are only most improved because they sold off all their talent and replaced it with older versions. 

ESPN is worthless. 

Splash trades though.  ODB and Antonio are all-pro players so that makes a significant jump for a team.  We didn't even add pro-bowlers... I think the idea is we have some of the 2019 probowl guys already on the roster: Milano, White, Poyer, Hyde and maybe with some year over year improvement in Allen, Edmunds etc.  

It's never sexy when you build along the offensive line, but you can't win with a bad offensive line.  

Regardless of how they treat the Bills, ESPN has been hurdling towards irrelevancy for years. Twitter and a million websites now give us quicker, more insightful and more detailed sports news. Not worth worrying about what those dudes care about.  

• Like (+1) 1

24th? Sounds about right. Our D is WAY overrated. Our RB's are ancient. Our OL and receivers are average. Our front 7 badly needs an overhaul. Our secondary is good, but not great. I'd guess we'll finish somewhere around 18th to 22nd.

7 hours ago, dneveu said:

Splash trades though.  ODB and Antonio are all-pro players so that makes a significant jump for a team.  We didn't even add pro-bowlers... I think the idea is we have some of the 2019 probowl guys already on the roster: Milano, White, Poyer, Hyde and maybe with some year over year improvement in Allen, Edmunds etc.  

It's never sexy when you build along the offensive line, but you can't win with a bad offensive line.  

That’s very true, but even if we got Antonio Brown I doubt that Buffalo receives much love from ESPN. ESPN has always liked the Raiders brand, and even Cleveland has appealed to them more than Buffalo. Market size is pretty much all that is used to determine ESPN’s opinions on teams. Add some star power to the mix and they are all over it.