Prediction: Kyler Murray will be an injured bust. #Mechanics

13 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Some fella above was talking about elongating your spine by hanging upside down...I suppose you could try that for your “hands”. 

It’s all about “free line press speed”.  Analysts will start talking about it more and more this season and Murray fails miserably in this category. 

? 4 May ? things ☝️

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..plenty of guys were advertised as 6' or a tad more (faulty tape??) but had (or are having) productive careers as in Tark, Jurgenson, Russell Wilson, Brees, etc......or consider the flip side....the Seahawks drafted 6'8" Dan McGuire (Mark's brother) #16 in 1991 as the end all-cure all to seeing over the OL.....how did that work out?.....guy is now a cell tower for Verizon....

I have no problem with QB height at 6’ or higher. I’m saying comparing Kyler to baker as both “short guys” and baker is doing ok so obviously so will Kyler... well, they aren’t the same type of “short” and i don’t buy that Kyler is even Russ’s height, and Russ has been an exception not a rule. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

Thanks fr the OP Fergie.

You put out a controversial post, thought provoking  post and so many "so clever" posters that arent intelligent or "brave" enough to do their own controversial posts and mock and ridicule, as if they are superior, laughable.

I also  think Murry has a high probability of being a total bust.

On 4/4/2019 at 12:14 PM, Albany,n.y. said:

So what the OP is saying is that Arizona is too dumb to recognize that he has bad mechanics, has a coaching staff that is too dumb to be able to coach him into better mechanics & Murray is too set in his ways to listen to coaches and work on his mechanics, all because he loves baseball.  While I'm not a fan of Arizona drafting Murray #1 and I think there are a number of red flags from size to the lack of success on dual sports QBs who have baseball contracts (remember Elway was just using the Yankees to get out of Baltimore) and end up playing in the NFL, I think the OP is really reaching on this mechanics thing.

Also, for every QB ever drafted since the advent of message boards, there are numerous posts as to why the guy will be a bust.  I prefer posts that aren't negative on every QB out there, although I will admit that when I heard that EJ was offering stock in his future the 1st thing I said was I want to know how to short that stock.  

PS: I will admit a lot of what I feel is clouded by all the criticism I saw last year on Josh Allen before we drafted him and how stupid any team would be to make him a top 10 pick.   

The Arizona cardinals organization was dumb enough to draft Josh Rosen, so there you go.

14 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I See a qb With the best college offense of line going to a team with the worst college offense of line I mean what could happen right

The Cardinals win the NFL softball tournament?  Murray voted tournament MVP?

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have no problem with QB height at 6’ or higher. I’m saying comparing Kyler to baker as both “short guys” and baker is doing ok so obviously so will Kyler... well, they aren’t the same type of “short” and i don’t buy that Kyler is even Russ’s height, and Russ has been an exception not a rule. 

Well said. This is exactly what I have been pining the table about since the Murray hype train started rolling. You are betting on Murray comparing to the extreme exception to the rule (R. Wilson), and gambling first overall talent to get it. 

Edited by Bills2ref

8 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

Well said. This is exactly what I have been pining the table about since the Murray hype train started rolling. You are betting on Murray comparing to the extreme exception to the rule (R. Wilson), and gambling first overall talent to get it. 

I used to like the Cardinals ( BUT ) since that whole we got the right Josh BS came out so now ( ?> Cardinals)  

i hope he’s  playing baseball  in 2/3 years 

Go Yankees!!!

Go Bills !!!

Edited by Putin