Prediction: Kyler Murray will be an injured bust. #Mechanics

13 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

The topic was about Murray and his throwing mechanics.

Sorry I corrected your misinformation.

Troll.

Don't be angry because @BringBackFergy thought that you may be an unlicensed massage therapist.  Since the whole Kraft affair he's been skittish about who he interacts with.  His methodologies might be unorthodox, but his track record with QBs and WRs is unparalleled. 

Edited by Cripple Creek
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

Don't be angry because @BringBackFergy thought that you may be an unlicensed massage therapist.  Since the whole Kraft affair he's been skittish about who he interacts with.  His methodologies might be unorthodox, but his track record with QBs and WRs is unparalleled. 

Unorthodox methodologies and track records don't change incorrect information.

Just now, SouthNYfan said:

Unorthodox methodologies and track records don't change incorrect information.

How many scientific discoveries were mistakes? Something discovered whilst looking for something totally different... Because someone uses terms that you are unable to understand doesn't mean that they are wrong in their thinking.

Just now, Cripple Creek said:

How many scientific discoveries were mistakes? Something discovered whilst looking for something totally different... Because someone uses terms that you are unable to understand doesn't mean that they are wrong in their thinking.

No.

Just no.

No terms that I didn't understand were used.

He incorrectly spoke about throwing mechanics, using completely incorrect terminology.

15 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

No.

Just no.

No terms that I didn't understand were used.

He incorrectly spoke about throwing mechanics, using completely incorrect terminology.

“Delayed platform eye tracking” is an incorrect criteria? Humeral Ulnar bracket positioning is wrong? If so, I’d hate to be treated in your massage spa. 

21 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Haters gone hate. 

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

“Delayed platform eye tracking” is an incorrect criteria? Humeral Ulnar bracket positioning is wrong? If so, I’d hate to be treated in your massage spa. 

Haters gone hate. 

Yes because you referred to the elbow humerus ulnar abduction 90 degree bracket (which doesn't exist) and how it relates to injury

The elbow doesn't abduct.

The shoulder does.

Having less than 90 SHOULDER abduction while throwing is what leads to UCL injuries from valgus stress.

I've explained this in detail.

Try reading.

• Like (+1) 1

I certainly wouldn’t lump Tyrod in with Kyler Murray as a “small qb,” he measured 6’1”+ at the combine and was nearly 220 lbs lean natural muscle. Unlike Kyler who ate burgers to bulk up to 207, he probably won’t hit 200 lbs the rest of his career.

13 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

D*ck

You're either really really good at this, or really really bad at this.  In any case, your willing participation has generated overwhelmingly positive effects on my mood today.

Edited by BringBackFlutie
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Please use the anatomically correct term. Penis. Penis is what you are thinking of. 

Or duck?

Or deck?

2 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

You're either really really good at this, or really really bad at this.  In any case, your willing participation has generated overwhelmingly positive effects on my mood today.

Either you're now talking on 2 accounts or you fergy has a groupie.

Either way that's sad.

On 4/4/2019 at 12:50 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Yeah. I said it. And I don't care about the fact that he's 5'8" tall. We all know shorter QB's have a decent chance at success (see Flutie, Tyrod and Brees)

What I'm referring to here is "throwing mechanics".

Let's all agree that Kyler is a natural baseball athlete. In fact, it's his first love. He chose football but baseball is in his blood; otherwise, there would be no uproar when he chose football.

I've watched a lot of film on QB's each year (see my previous QB evaluation threads where I hone in on mechanics, velocity, accuracy, free line press speed and rapid eye momentum agility (all QB's are scored on these criteria).

Here's what I see with Kyler Murray:

1) Floppy elbow

2) Pseudo side-arm

3) Snaps his wrist on release

4) Eye tracking and target transition is delayed

5) Baseball throwing style for infielders (pushes the ball rather than creating the traditional 90 degree bracket between humerus, ulna, forearm and bicep)

With all this in mind, and given how much I read about and watch baseball (which is significant), there's one condition that no one considered when drafting a baseball player: "baseball elbow". It's the condition which many baseball players suffer from attributable to the snapping motion of ligaments within the elbow joint compartment typically requiring ice immersion therapy and then, surgery for compartment release. He's been throwing this way for so many years he'll never correct the faulty mechanics. He'll be on IR within the first two years and out of football in three years. 

Feel free to re-visit this link in 36 months. I told ya so.

Its funny how people laugh at what you are saying when the odds actually say its more likely that you are correct.  The only QB I would consider taking innthe top 10 is Lock.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/4/2019 at 1:54 PM, SouthNYfan said:

By the way, if you're going to try to do an " in depth analysis" of somebody's mechanics, your should do your research first.

There is so much wrong with your post.

"5) Baseball throwing style for infielders (pushes the ball rather than creating the traditional 90 degree bracket between humerus, ulna, forearm and bicep)"

What are you talking about?

Baseball infielders don't push the ball.

They whip it.

The force on the medial aspect of the elbow joint causes increased strain on the medial collateral (aka ulnar collateral) ligament

This is called a "valgus force"

This is increased exponentially when dropping the elbow below the shoulder, or "sidearming" the ball repeatedly.

This causes strain to the medial aspect of the elbow complex.

Surgical repair of the ligament, aka Tommy John, is when the ligament is torn.

I've never seen them do a compartment release, unless it's an ulnar nerve transposition.

This has nothing to do with "90 degree bracket between humerus, ulnar, forearm and bicep" unless you're talking about keeping the elbow above or at shoulder height while throwing.

Your ulna is your forearm (along with your radius), and your humerus is your upper arm, which is where your biceps brachii is located.

Drop the mic and walk away bro.

Too much ether in here :lol::lol:

16 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Murray will suck but I'm just a lowly every day fan. What do I know? Cards should trade down as many times as possible. 

Honesty. Nice.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/4/2019 at 12:50 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Yeah. I said it. And I don't care about the fact that he's 5'8" tall. We all know shorter QB's have a decent chance at success (see Flutie, Tyrod and Brees)

What I'm referring to here is "throwing mechanics".

Let's all agree that Kyler is a natural baseball athlete. In fact, it's his first love. He chose football but baseball is in his blood; otherwise, there would be no uproar when he chose football.

I've watched a lot of film on QB's each year (see my previous QB evaluation threads where I hone in on mechanics, velocity, accuracy, free line press speed and rapid eye momentum agility (all QB's are scored on these criteria).

Here's what I see with Kyler Murray:

1) Floppy elbow

2) Pseudo side-arm

3) Snaps his wrist on release

4) Eye tracking and target transition is delayed

5) Baseball throwing style for infielders (pushes the ball rather than creating the traditional 90 degree bracket between humerus, ulna, forearm and bicep)

With all this in mind, and given how much I read about and watch baseball (which is significant), there's one condition that no one considered when drafting a baseball player: "baseball elbow". It's the condition which many baseball players suffer from attributable to the snapping motion of ligaments within the elbow joint compartment typically requiring ice immersion therapy and then, surgery for compartment release. He's been throwing this way for so many years he'll never correct the faulty mechanics. He'll be on IR within the first two years and out of football in three years. 

Feel free to re-visit this link in 36 months. I told ya so.

You have no idea what you're talking about. 

Better to be quiet and let them think................ than it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2