Prayers Up To The Stafford Family !!

38 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Doctors are only like 50% or less at accurately diagnosising cancer.  That ibm Watson is like 97%

No.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What's scary to me is the first physician "just rest, you're just (nervous) (anxious) (stressed)!"

That didn't happen.

1 hour ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Brain surgery is scary stuff!   I had a pituitary adenoma.  It was giving me migraine type head aches and blurring my vision.   Had it removed and the head aches went away and my vision came back to the normal range.  Doc said they're not cancerous, unless you have cancer at another location in your body.  So now I get an MRI every year, and a check back with the neurosurgeon.   Blessed that we live in a country that has health care that seems to routinely handle these type problems.  Surgery on a Monday, two and a half days in ICU, then another couple days in a regular room, then home on Friday, same week.  Obviously praying for Mrs Stafford.  Hopefully she'll be fine too!

...GREAT news to hear you're ok...now let's hope she ends up the same.....:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Since we on the topic of health, R.I.P. to Nipsey hussle and the Stafford family should look into the Dr. Sebi nutritional guide... Seems very interesting if nothing else...

First, I hope Mrs. Stafford recovers.

Second, regarding the Sebi diet...he is not a physician and the following should give one pause prior to considering it. Sebi claims that his diet works because it's not germs that cause illness and infection, but a buildup of mucus that can only be rectified by his advised alkaline plan. There is no research to support the idea that mucus cleansing cures disease, and Sebi, who has not been medically trained, does not offer any clinical test results, only anecdotal evidence.

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

Thanks for the update.

Never fun to undergo an MRi on your brain

fortunately my last scan found nothing at all

Ok, now that's a big setup. Based on your posts, we could have told you that. Just kidding!!!!!

1 hour ago, Mr Info said:

Second, regarding the Sebi diet...he is not a physician and the following should give one pause prior to considering it. Sebi claims that his diet works because it's not germs that cause illness and infection, but a buildup of mucus that can only be rectified by his advised alkaline plan. There is no research to support the idea that mucus cleansing cures disease, and Sebi, who has not been medically trained, does not offer any clinical test results, only anecdotal evidence.

I personally don't do it... i love chicken too much but it's free to test it out... It doesn't require health insurance... Just a couple dollars at the supermarket... Like I said, it's "interesting". I didn't say it was something I followed...

8 hours ago, Mr Info said:

You just work for the government and are suppressing the information!  

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, T master said:

Mathew Stafford's wife has just found out she needs to have brain surgery for a tumor that is causing her a bunch of different symptoms & she went to instagram & posted her feelings on the matter .

Matt had her go to the Lions team physician after another diagnosis from another DR. that had her just resting & the Lions team physician suggested she get a MRI & that is when they made the discovery she is very scared so i thought the Bills prayer warriors could put them on their list !!

Thanks !!!

???

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Is this a theist only thread? I’d like to offer her my best wishes for expert doctor care and a speedy recovery, but I don’t think my thoughts are welcome here..

How can you tell someone is an atheist or a vegan?

Don’t worry, they’ll tell you in the first five seconds.

• Like (+1) 1