New Jets unis?

16 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Never liked the red helmet.  It was okay when they were on the road and they wore white but it just did not look right with the blue jerseys and white pants.  Two of the three uniform elements should match. 

4 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

And the Sabres once won a lot of games in Black and Red. Still no reason to go back to Ugly... ?

The Bills accomplished more in ten years of red-on-royal, '84 -94' than all the previous 24...  From 89-99 the Bills were a perennial playoff presence in those red hats. (with the exception of '94 and '97)

th?id=OIP.Ke4oIlNHxUc85tMog2C0DgHaEK&pid         is such a tough, clean, look... Who remembers  th?id=OIP.TsJQLuBW7uNWOqNlQNGVxwHaE6&pid

:wub:

The Nike-i-fication of the NFL is not very impressive.

I'd argue that the Jets, Bucs, and Jags all downgraded with their new looks. The Bucs are the worst of the bunch, but the new Jets look isn't far behind.

The shoulder stripes are non-sensical, the italic "New York" on the front looks out of place, and the metallic green helmets don't match the green on the jerseys very well.

And the all-black alternates, when black isn't even a primary color in the scheme? Yuck.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 3

The new green unis are okay but the Namath era ones they were sporting were still their best look. The new black unis are a complete abomination and so '90s. The only outdated element they're missing to complete that crappy ensemble is a splash of teal.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, #34fan said:

The Bills accomplished more in ten years of red-on-royal, '84 -94' than all the previous 24...  From 89-99 the Bills were a perennial playoff presence in those red hats. (with the exception of '94 and '97)

th?id=OIP.Ke4oIlNHxUc85tMog2C0DgHaEK&pid         is such a tough, clean, look... Who remembers  th?id=OIP.TsJQLuBW7uNWOqNlQNGVxwHaE6&pid

:wub:

Are current uniforms are just as good.  Except for the damn smurf look.

1 hour ago, Logic said:

The Nike-i-fication of the NFL is not very impressive.

I'd argue that the Jets, Bucs, and Jags all downgraded with their new looks. The Bucs are the worst of the bunch, but the new Jets look isn't far behind.

The shoulder stripes are non-sensical, the italic "New York" on the front looks out of place, and the metallic green helmets don't match the green on the jerseys very well.

And the all-black alternates, when black isn't even a primary color in the scheme? Yuck.

Completely agree  the jags and Bucs uniforms are an abomination this new jets one looks like a arena league or CFL uniform 

19 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Are current uniforms are just as good.  Except for the damn smurf look.

Yep.

People don't have the same fond memories/associations attached to our current jerseys, for obvious reasons. But from a purely aesthetic standpoint, I would argue that the current jerseys -- both home and away -- are the best the Bills have ever had. The all-white throwbacks are beautiful, too. 

image.png.bfbd812f550c3bbe4ed064f62d143359.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0DgS71D3k-65_EvBWvON

usa_today_9667956.0.jpg?format=1500w

• Like (+1) 5

One thing I will say, as a middle school teacher, a lot of my kids love the Jets new look. Fashion sense among young teens these days is just terrible. But a lot of them love this look. So if Nike and the NFL are trying to appeal to younger people who get their parents to waste money on jerseys for them, then they are getting the job done. It's  the same reason WWE shoved Cena down people's throats, despite the fact that most fans hated him, they want to sell shirts to young people who like to waste their money. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Logic said:

Yep.

People don't have the same fond memories/associations attached to our current jerseys, for obvious reasons. But from a purely aesthetic standpoint, I would argue that the current jerseys -- both home and away -- are the best the Bills have ever had. The all-white throwbacks are beautiful, too. 

image.png.bfbd812f550c3bbe4ed064f62d143359.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0DgS71D3k-65_EvBWvON

usa_today_9667956.0.jpg?format=1500w

But you didn't include the one combination that we use a lot and is just terrible... white on blue. It looks so weak and beatable.