Let's have a way too early Win Projection

I really think the bills not only challenge but win the afc East this year. This team won 6 games last year and added quality depth this year.  Josh Allen didn't receive first team reps in training camp.  Buffalo will be the break out team this season. 

Honestly, I'm looking at 7 or 8 wins, however the team shows steps forward.

I dont want to see any games that feel over by halftime. The whole multiple 18-20 point loss in a game losses need to go.

Expect the season to start out slow because we have an OL that will need time to gel, and those positions will likely not be set until deep in TC at best. With a better line and more weapons Allen taking a step forward as a pocket passer over the season. Edmunds progressing and seeing how Milano returns are keys as well. 

All in all, I firmly believe Beane has made this roster competitive and dare I say even NFL caliber. This season will show growth imo

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DCOrange said:

Home:

Dolphins - win

Patriots - loss

Jets - win

Ravens - loss

Bengals - win

Eagles - loss

Redskins - win

Broncos - loss

4-4

Away:

Dolphins - loss

Patriots - loss

Jets - loss

Steelers - win

Browns - loss

Giants - win

Cowboys - loss

Titans - win

3-5

7-9 overall record

Home is close, but we take the Broncos as I do not see them passing all over us and have team jet lag.

5-3

Away I think we sweep the Dolphins, ok with us splitting with the Jets. The Steelers win unless our D figures out how to stop the run, same down in Dallas. We expose the Browns and Mayfield has a bad day passing on our D. Titans and Giants we can take.

4-4

No wins against the Pats till this team and coaches prove they can.

9-7 overall.

If they can pull off a spilt with NE, they could have a 10 win season. Lots of new parts and if they come together quickly, who knows?

I am of the opinion now we could field a competative team without a single draft pick making the team this next season now.......

And I think they will get at least 3 difference makers out of this draft

With the addition of Spain.......this has turned from a O line with very little talent to one that that looks solid

Im at 10 wins

• Like (+1) 3

Think I'll go 10-6 this season. Definitely expecting a better team fielded this upcoming season and expecting/hoping Allen will take the next step with the help he is getting this time around that he so desperately needs.

With that and I kinda like the looks of the schedule for this upcoming season also, so I think it's reasonable for them to get to 10 wins. Hopefully more, but basically looking for improvement all around.

• Like (+1) 1

Considering they won 6 last year, were 2 plays away from winning 8, and the offense was, er, offensive... I'm going with 10-6 and hoping for 11-5.  How that shakes out? No idea.  But, hope springs eternal when you are a Bills' fan.

• Like (+1) 1