For a good laugh, take a look at last year's Mocks

I said all along dating back to the second that McDermott took the HC job in 2017..............

that Josh Allen was his guy at QB.

Other than that, just about everything I predicted for the 2018 draft was way off.

On 4/3/2019 at 9:05 AM, HOUSE said:

I lost my house and all my belongings betting on those mocks

I now live in my car

Image result for living in car images

You look very comfortable.  I am envious.

4 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

I view them as an opportunity to learn about players I didn’t know much about...nothing more. 

Yep, agreed.

That and the fact I dont follow every team so I dont know what their needs are. Mocks help me understand what positions other teams might be going for, and who the Bills may be in competition with in order to get our guys.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I think this year I will pick on of the mocks (Kiper?) and compare to @Virgil TSW draft.  See which is more accurate.  I suspect TSW will be competitive.

Give points for:

5 points:  player/slot/team

3 points:  player/slot

1 point:    player/round.

Edited by Just Joshin'

On 4/3/2019 at 9:05 AM, buffalobillswin said:

I saw a lot of mocks that had the Bills getting Josh Allen last year

A couple of months ago when there was no football stuff happening I looked back at the final 2018 mock drafts  & a very high % of the top guys had the Bills trading into the top 10 for Allen.  What that told me was the word was out that the Bills were going after Allen and they still were able to trade up & get him.  

Some guys, like Kiper, do mock drafts based on who they think is the best player at the position & assign him to the team in need of that position.  Other guys actually try to predict what will happen, rather than apply their biases like Kiper (who BTW thought Allen was the best QB & mock drafted him to Cleveland), and end up getting things right sometimes.  Going over all the mocks, the guys actually trying to predict the draft were saying the Bills were going to do whatever it took to get Allen if he fell out of the top 3.  They were also smart enough to know neither Cleveland, NYG or NYJ were taking him.  

23 hours ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

He just won't have the Raiders on this one!

But, I've like listening to him over most of those idiots, especially Kiper. That fool is always wrong!!!

Kiper is an entertainer. I like him. I know many don't. 

Yes he is wrong in the mock predictions just like anyone else, but you must consider it is a fluid thing and he does multiple mocks as the draft nears. Basing his mocks on information available at time of any mock. That is then all out the window as the draft begins and shapes. Kiper then predicts who will be going on actual events.

I like his genuine excitement and his crazy loud speak at the draft. Especially when he disagrees with other commentators and they have a little spat. Funny guy.

Edited by cba fan