Deep sleeper D 3 Tom Kennedy Bryant University

Yeah he can play.

He went to college for lacrosse but played football his last year or two. 

5 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

But can he actually play football? That seems more important to me than just being able to quickly run in a straight line or around cones.

The 3 cone is more more like game speed than the 40. Both of TKs 3 cone times would have led the combine for WRs. 

13 minutes ago, billvernsays said:

Cripes.  He even runs like Welker / Edelman.  Considering the Pats went to his pro day, you can bet they'll look to get him.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billvernsays said:

https://www.instagram.com/bryantstrength/p/Bvlqy7XBDVa/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1x9robrnceuhu

40: 4.48/4.53
Bench: 22
Vert: 37in
Broad: 10’ 4in
5-10-5: 4.08
3 cone: 6.39/6.61
60 yd shuttle: 10.88

Played college lacrosse with my younger brother. 

Only one NFL team went to his pro day, the freaking Pats 

probably UDFA.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

8 hours ago, billvernsays said:

https://www.instagram.com/bryantstrength/p/Bvlqy7XBDVa/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1x9robrnceuhu

40: 4.48/4.53
Bench: 22
Vert: 37in
Broad: 10’ 4in
5-10-5: 4.08
3 cone: 6.39/6.61
60 yd shuttle: 10.88

Played college lacrosse with my younger brother. 

Only one NFL team went to his pro day, the freaking Pats 

Pats are going to draft everyone.  Nobody else gets a pick

5 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Bryant University?? That's where I grew up. Went to a lot of meets there. Very familiar.

Definitely Pats country.

Some nice highlights there, but he certainly didn't dominate. https://www.bryantbulldogs.com/sports/fball/2018-19/bios/kennedy_tom_rqyh

Did he get injured?

Yeah this past year he was injured to start the year. Last year, his 1st year playing FCS football, he had 12 TDS in 11 games to lead his division. 

He’s obviously healthly now with those pro day numbers. 

14 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Pats are going to draft everyone.  Nobody else gets a pick

Obviously Bryant University is in the Pats backyard so it makes sense if they were the only NFL team to have a scout at the pro day there. I’m just saying the Pats scout was blown away with those numbers and made him do the drills multiple times because he was in disbelief of the numbers. 

This kid is going to play in the league priority UDFA or not. I just wanted to pass the information on. 

16 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

If there is a Chris Hogan in the discussion,   where is the Da'Rick?      Who led the SEC this year in yards and catches?   ?

Hogan only because he follows this path: Star lacrosse player, incredible athlete, underwhelming football resume. 

DaRick played lacrosse? 

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Hogan only because he follows this path: Star lacrosse player, incredible athlete, underwhelming football resume. 

DaRick played lacrosse? 

I am pretty sure Da'Rick didnt play lacrosse.  But don't you recall the epic discussion thread on why Da'Rick shouldn't have been cut  by us in 2013?  And why Hogan should have been cut instead because he is a dime a dozen.

• Like (+1) 1