Will the Bills move up for Quinnen Williams?

I would love to see the Bills get Williams whether he drops to them or they move up. I really don’t think Ed Oliver is going to great. He is a great athlete but that only gets you great stats in college. Once he gets to the NFL I think he will be an average rotational player. Quinnen Williams is a beast bills need to find a way

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

IF they are not sure that either is a sure fire pro bowl guy, then trade down and get additional shots at such a guy at a different position.

I’m okay with that as well. But Williams has dominated every given chance. I’d prefer they stayed at 9 or drafted back but if they have a chance to get Williams who is arguably the best player in the draft and fill a hole it’s a huge win

4 minutes ago, BillsCuse said:

Trading up for a DL in a DL heavy draft would be completely stupid.  No way

Getting the best player in the draft is stupid? I understand the class is deep but no one is as dominate 

6 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

This is why I hate this time of year.

News gets replaced by endless speculation.  

It’s a question not speculation

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsCuse said:

Trading up for a DL in a DL heavy draft would be completely stupid.  No way

Whaley did it in 2014 when WR was the position of strength in that draft.

How did that work out?

I don't think Beane will make the same mistake, but what do I know.

2 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

I’m okay with that as well. But Williams has dominated every given chance. I’d prefer they stayed at 9 or drafted back but if they have a chance to get Williams who is arguably the best player in the draft and fill a hole it’s a huge win

I'm not opposed to it, but certainly will depend on the cost and how far up in the draft do you go? Who also falls that we don't have to trade up for (Josh Allen, Devon White?). Quinnen would be awesome to get, but I think we're too far back to make it happen. Take Oliver and be happy.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

How did that work out?

For me Kalil Mack was a cant miss no brainer pick and then Whaley takes Sammy. Probably why he was never hired as a GM after the Bills released him.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

How did that work out?

How did that work out?

We got a WR (a position everyone here keeps pointing out doesn’t usually translate to immediate NFL success) who put up 2,000 yards and 15tds in his first two seasons with Kyle Orton, EJ Manuel and Tyrod Taylor throwing to him. 

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

How did that work out?

We got a WR (a position everyone here keeps pointing out doesn’t usually translate to immediate NFL success) who put up 2,000 yards and 15tds in his first two seasons with Kyle Orton, EJ Manuel and Tyrod Taylor throwing to him. 

I am just talking about the overall team success with Watkins around., when we knew the team had bigger needs in 2014 than WR.

Everyone knew it was a reach at the time when Whaley did.

Everyone thought at the time the team was trading up for hometown boy Mack.

I dont know. Neither do they. Ill never understand why people ask unanswerable questions to prompt discussion rather than simply saying 'i think' or 'id like or hope'. 

Point #2 - if you need to brainstorm a click baity title for your post, your post prob sucks as the whole point of click bait is to get a click that wouldn't happen otherwise bc whats insdie is lame.

Edited by gobills1212