Bills 2019 Draft Hat

19 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

This looks like the unlicensed garbage you'd find at the fair or a flea market.Ā  Truly one of the worst Bills hats I've ever seen.Ā 

No, those wereĀ lastĀ yearā€™s. Ā New Era was too busy reprogramming the phones and changing the door locks to put much thought and effort into that batch.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

Ā 

looks better in this versionĀ 

agreed, that one looks a lot better

Ā 

9 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Denverā€™s is intriguing...mountains for their QB to throw over.

Oh shoot! They signed Uncle Rico!?

Edited by badassgixxer05
  • Haha (+1) 2

FUTURE BUFFALO BILLS DRAFT HAT DUDES

Ā 

9. Rashan Gary DT Michigan
41. Dalton Risner OT Kanas St
74. Parris Campbell WR Ohio St
112. Miles Sanders RB Penn St
131. De Andre Walker Edge Penn St
147. Alice Mack TE Notre Dame
158. Ben Powers G Oklahoma
181. Blake Cashman OLB Minnesota
225. Hunter Renfrow WR Clemson
228. Saivion Smith CB Alabama

Horrible. The Draft hats have been getting progressively worse. The last one I consider wearable was Dareusā€™Ā draft year. That being said, my preferred hats are subtle, like the blue with the red standing buffalo and last years New Era ā€œtracerā€ cap in black with the gold outline of the current logo. All the colours and things like lightning bolts just remind me of Nascar.

Edited by MiltonWaddams

1 hour ago, BuffaloFan32 said:

I like this one better! Never seen it before, maybe because of the Tyrod hate. Lol.Ā Just ordered one

57 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

This looks like the unlicensed garbage you'd find at the fair or a flea market.Ā  Truly one of the worst Bills hats I've ever seen.Ā 

Ā 

Agreed.Ā  My wife is Peruvian so we visit South America a lot.Ā  Down there it's common to see American team sports logos on hats that have designs that make no sense like a Packers "G" with a palm tree or Yankees symbol on a basketball.Ā  (I get this design is inspired by the Buffalo flag, but it still looks wrong)