The First Game of the year

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

They will all sell out if the team is any good.

I'll bet not. December is still a tough sell, good or bad.

6 hours ago, billsherd said:

When does the schedule come out?

About a week before the draft. Preseason a few days before that.

16 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

When was the last time this franchise was good in December? 

2017. We made the playoffs. (Are you going to tell me that making the playoffs isn't good enough?)

I've been a fan since 1969 and there were a few sessions when we sold out games in December, good bad or bad. But mostly fans stay at home. Which is why I can't understand why people are against a dome. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Jasovon said:

Browns. They are getting a lot of hype this offseason and I'd love to start the year with us going into their house and punching them right in the mouth 

You want a completely rebuilt OL to go against arguably the best front four in NFL.

No thanks. 

Give me Miami, Giants, or Cinci in week one. None of those Dlines are to worry about

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Would you have seen playing 5 of our 6 divisional games in the final 7 weeks last year? We have had some wacky schedules just recently with our divisional games stacked at the end. I can see them stacking some upfront this year.

Yeah you’re right

great point

totally forgot about that 

13 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Home vs the patriots ... Great way to start the year by beating the Super Bowl champions. Ending Bratty's season week 1 would be an added bonus.

We've added way to many new pieces for our team to be ready week 1. I'm hoping that we get either of the easiest teams (at least on paper), the Bengals or the Redskins.

15 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

If you want to beat NE it better be in week 1 or 2... after that the window closes...

Anytime in the first month is ideal, as 2-2 is common for them as BB works out the kinks. As for our first game, my guess is hosting the Broncos in week 1.

Okay, it may be way too early but for what it's worth I'm going to predict the Bills wins/losses:

Titans - win

Cowboys - win

Browns - Loss (but a great game - I'd love it if they made this a primetime game)

Steelers  - Loss

Giants - Win

Broncos - Win

Ravens - Win (revenge is sweet!)

Eagles - Loss

Bengals - Win

Skins - Win

Dolphins - Win

Dolphins - Win

Jets - Win

Jets - Loss

Pats - Loss

Pats -------------------------------------------------- Win (yes, I have a feeling we get one off the bastards this year)

And now I get to count 'em up and see if we're playoff bound...

11 - 5 

Haha, I didn't think it would be that many. I'll live with that (live in this case spelled H-A-R-D O-N). This would have us not only in the playoffs but challenging for the division crown. Man, what a Christmas/New Year that would be. 

Also, I'd love to qualify for the playoffs with a few weeks remaining, just so we can all relax a bit and enjoy the push for the division, safe in the knowledge that whatever happens we're definitely going to be alive past December. 

23 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

We've added way to many new pieces for our team to be ready week 1. I'm hoping that we get either of the easiest teams (at least on paper), the Bengals or the Redskins.

Yeah an early win would get the mojo flowing and the Superbowl talk started lol-

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/1/2019 at 5:56 PM, BUFFALOKIE said:

Bill's at Cowboys, because I can go! 

Can't wait for this game, I will also be attending. Just hoping that it's not October 13th cause I will be in Buffalo that weekend lol 

• Like (+1) 1