Ogbah a no-show at Browns' Offseason program: Trade Imminent? Duke Johnson also a no-show!

3 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

I

Facts. Duke is also already ahead of any rookie rb we would take rounds 2 and afterward

I don't know enough to agree or disagree with this. However it is an incontrovertible fact that a drafted rookie will have several years under a rookie contract, a luxury you don't get with Duke Johnson. 

The Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot reports the Texans, Jets, and Eagles have all expressed interest in acquiring Duke Johnson.

The Eagles were previously linked to Johnson, along with the Cowboys. It sounds like he has a market; the Browns just have to decide to pull the trigger on a deal. Johnson didn't report for the start of OTAs on Monday and figures to stay away from the Browns until he's dealt. It's matter of when, not if, Johnson gets traded. The Eagles and Texans would both be nice landing spots for Johnson.

SOURCE: Cleveland Plain Dealer

Apr 1, 2019, 6:48 PM

On 4/2/2019 at 7:28 AM, PlayoffsPlease said:

I don't know enough to agree or disagree with this. However it is an incontrovertible fact that a drafted rookie will have several years under a rookie contract, a luxury you don't get with Duke Johnson. 

Here bud.

Love the highlight reel. No doubt he can play and would most likely be a more impact player this year than a 3 round or later draft pick. I understand the Browns have Chubb and Hunt but teams carry 3-4 backs. Why trade Johnson? He isn’t making huge money. He can be a ‘third down’ back for them. Love for it to happen but makes little sense to me for the Browns to trade him. Which is probably why the Browns do it. 

• Like (+1) 1