Tom Brady tweets for the 1st time ever

I thought it was funny

And I don't know why anyone would want it to be true.  I don't want him to HAND the division to us, I want to beat his *** on the field and TAKE the division from him fairly little fingers

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I thought it was funny

And I don't know why anyone would want it to be true.  I don't want him to HAND the division to us, I want to beat his *** on the field and TAKE the division from him fairly little fingers

Bills have to beat the Jets and many other teams first.

20 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

Bills have to beat the Jets and many other teams first.

No we don't.  Everyone has to be beat the Pats.  We were 2-2 in non Pats divisional games...0-2 vs the Pats.  And that was with 4 QB's 2 of which were the worst in the NFL, a terrible OL, no WR help, a rookie QB, etc etc.  

And if not for a ST blunder against the Jets the 2nd time and a dumb drop by Clay we would have been 4-0 in the non Pats divisional games.  2 single plays cost us 2 wins.

We need to beat the Pats, we can already and even more so now beat the other 2 teams.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

No we don't.  Everyone has to be beat the Pats.  We were 3-1 in non Pats divisional games...0-2 vs the Pats.  And that was with 4 QB's 2 of which were the worst in the NFL, a terrible OL, no WR help, a rookie QB, etc etc.  

And if not for a ST blunder against the Jets the 2nd time, we would have been 4-0 in the non Pats divisional games.

So sorry, thats just incorrect.  We need to beat the Pats, we can already and even more so now beat the other 2 teams.

not sure what you watched last year but Bills went 2-2 vs Fins and Jets.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, cba fan said:

not sure what you watched last year but Bills went 2-2 vs Fins and Jets.

Ha, yes I forgot the drop by Clay.  Point remains the same...a ST blunder and a drop by a TE cost us those games while we had an atrocious cast of offensive players on the field.

Point remains, we need to beat the Pats.  Dolphins are going to be even worse this year and Jets are not there yet either.  

Beating the Pats is and always will be the objective while Brady is there. 

I fixed my other post, thanks for pointing out the error.  Feels like we beat them, until you remember Clay sucking.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

And if not for a ST blunder against the Jets the 2nd time and a dumb drop by Clay we would have been 4-0 in the non Pats divisional games.  2 single plays cost us 2 wins.

^^This is kind of the point...  Can't have loses like that if you think the Bills are going to seriously contend with the Pats.