Q. Williams to Bills in CBS Mock Draft

Love the Williams pick in the first. In this mock i would see the Bills grabbing Rock Ya-Sin in the second before the Falcons pick.   Love to have those guys in a Bills uniform next year. Talk about an elite D in the making. Grab edge rusher and LB help in the mid rounds and wow. We could be looking at a defense like the Broncos and Seahawks when they won Super Bowls. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This mock is terrible overall.  Love getting Q at 9, but the overall likeliness of this mock going the way he laid is pretty low.

In terms of Bills, getting Quennin at 9 would be the greatest thing ever...wont likely happen, but would be amazing.  Bills would trip over themselves sprinting to the podium.  

But to show how little this guy knows, he has us taking a center in the 2nd after making Morse the highest paid center in the league.  

Just shows me he knows very little and is mocking off his memory of last year.  Not to mention, SF has four first round picks at DE, including one they just a butt load of money too and gave up a 2nd round pick.  They are much more likely to take Quennin IMO than another first round DE in Bosa

Calling a mock draft terrible is equal to calling someone’s Bingo card dumb.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

I get it. It is just a mock and a total guess.

But a mock that has Bills drafting a C in the second round with Morse, Bodine, and Long under contract is a bit odd.

I also don't see Detroit taking Hockenson with the recent signing of James.

Denver and or Miami are not going to sit tight and not take a QB

This would be incredible.  I can't see anyone having a bigger impact on our team next season and moving forward, other than potentially Bosa.  That being said this is not happening, 6 or 7 is the farthest I could potentially see him sliding, and even that is a long shot.

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Calling a mock draft terrible is equal to calling someone’s Bingo card dumb.

Not true...someone mocking say Bosa lasting to the 4th round is a lot worse and dumber than a mock having Bosa last to the 4th pick.  Mocks can be dumber than other mocks, and by a lot.  And this CBS mock is pretty low on the intelligence and logic scale. 

You must be one of those "Poker is all luck, skill doesn't" matter guys

Edited by Alphadawg7

3 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/three-round-2019-nfl-mock-draft-bills-get-quinnen-williams-patriots-take-two-tes-and-a-qb-redskins-load-up-on-offense/

um.....yes.  Also a fan of the 2nd round pick to the Bills.  Not sure about the 3rd round pick, but it's another Allen.  

some other interesting picks here, with Tillery (DL) and Risner (OT) going in the 1st.  

Williams would be outstanding , rather draft OG Lyndstrom in the second instead of a center since we just signed Morse. DE Allen in the third would be a good get but wouldn't mind a TE there or in the second.

1. DT Williams

2. TE Jace Sternberger

3. OL Michael Deiter

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Not true...someone mocking say Bosa lasting to the 4th round is a lot worse and dumber than a mock having Bosa last to the 4th pick.  Mocks can be dumber than other mocks, and by a lot.  And this CBS mock is pretty low on the intelligence and logic scale. 

You must be one of those "Poker is all luck, skill doesn't" matter guys

It’s still on based on something in the future.

What if Bosa has a video leaked of him doing coke off a stripper the day before he combine? And he does go in the 4th.

Boy would your face be red.

22 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

It’s still on based on something in the future.

What if Bosa has a video leaked of him doing coke off a stripper the day before he combine? And he does go in the 4th.

Boy would your face be red.

Don’t you mean Bosa’s nose would be red lol

And no, that doesn’t apply, the mock is being made before any drastic occurrences that haven’t happened.  So therefore, based on all information readily available today, mocks can be better or worse than others 

5 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/three-round-2019-nfl-mock-draft-bills-get-quinnen-williams-patriots-take-two-tes-and-a-qb-redskins-load-up-on-offense/

um.....yes.  Also a fan of the 2nd round pick to the Bills.  Not sure about the 3rd round pick, but it's another Allen.  

some other interesting picks here, with Tillery (DL) and Risner (OT) going in the 1st.  

This is the exact same first 9 I had in my no-trade mock. I too have Q falling to Bills at 9. I too think Raiders sneak in to grab White at 4 ahead of the Bucs making Bucs take Bush. Probably more likely Bucs trade down if White is  no longer available. If Q is taken by Bucs trade down partner, we go with Ed Oliver.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Like (+1) 1