Was Ryan Groy released?

8 minutes ago, Logic said:

Remember when the Rams tried to sign him to an offer sheet, but the Bills matched and kept him?

Now he's just sitting out there without a job.

I wonder what the heck happened.

...if (uh oh) I remember correctly, when he was signed, much was made about his G/C versatility and I think he did well filling in for Wood......how or why did he go from the penthouse to the outhouse bud?...what did I miss?.......

11 minutes ago, Logic said:

Remember when the Rams tried to sign him to an offer sheet, but the Bills matched and kept him?

Now he's just sitting out there without a job.

I wonder what the heck happened.

He didn't perform well enough?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...if (uh oh) I remember correctly, when he was signed, much was made about his G/C versatility and I think he did well filling in for Wood......how or why did he go from the penthouse to the outhouse bud?...what did I miss?.......

You missed that his penthouse was a modest apartment in a transitional neighborhood

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Like most of the Bills free agents he has not signed yet. Speaks to the poor roster development that has taken place here when you have no desirable free agents. 

OR, they had a bad OL last year, knew they would, and dont want them back?

• Like (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Did you miss last season?   That was his chance to show he is a true NFL starter.  He is not.  He played poorly at both C and OG.    At best he is a back up C/G.  It’s time for both parties to move on.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Playing next to crazy Incognito hid his awfulness.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, fansince88 said:

OR, they had a bad OL last year, knew they would, and dont want them back?

That’s fine but my point is this teams roster building has been so poor that many of their free agents are sub nfl caliber talent. No matter how you spin it that speaks how bad they’ve been at drafting/developing/and evaluating pro personnel.

Just now, Jpsredemption said:

That’s fine but my point is this teams roster building has been so poor that many of their free agents are sub nfl caliber talent. No matter how you spin it that speaks how bad they’ve been at drafting/developing/and evaluating pro personnel.

They? They have drafted well if you talk about the "they" that are running the team now. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1