Bills fan walking in Madrid Parque de Retiro

2 hours ago, klos63 said:

Bills fans do that, and not to rain on your parade but people from every city do. I see lots of teams represented here in Phoenix. College teams have especially huge followings.

Phoenix is a strange sports town. People from everywhere supporting there teams. Its like a potluck. Whenever I wear something Buffalo I will always come across someone with a connection one way or another. We all love the Bills and not having to shovel snow.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

Phoenix is a strange sports town. People from everywhere supporting there teams. Its like a potluck. Whenever I wear something Buffalo I will always come across someone with a connection one way or another. We all love the Bills and not having to shovel snow.

The cool part is that you can usually still watch your original team play in person. All 4 major sports are here, major college programs in basketball baseball , football and hockey.... can never run out of sports to follow

17 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I’m vacationing in Spain with my family. Walking through the grand city park in Madrid and a fellow Bills fan walks by wearing a Bills sweatshirt.  He didn't see me wave. So far I’ve seen a Cubs and Red Sox hats  but no other NFL gear.

If that was you, have fun in Spain.

Watch out for the hookers in Barcelona, they're pretty aggressive.

7 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

We were on a Danube river cruise last December, I was wearing my Sabres hat, and met a family from Lockport.  That was right after that 10 game W streak.  He told me maybe I shouldn't wear that hat because the Sabres lost 2.   I switched to my Bills hat but in hindsight, the guy saw the future.  I put the Sabres hat away but guess it didn't help.

its all your fault, get back to the Danube !!  ... :D

6 hours ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

#1 reason I have moved.  There are 3 Bills backers bars in my town....pretty awesome!  PLUS I get to live in paradise.....Every.  Day.

8 hours ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

I was just in Phoenix this week & saw a guy in a Bills hoodie & Billieve hat in the airport.

2 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

Sounds like there is more to this story?.

i wss in the navy and walking down the sidewalk and some sea hag grabbed my butt wanting some action. I told her NO NO and briskly walked on. Those women looked rough and were old and looked like plump witches with stringy, gray hair. All they needed was the hat and a broom and they were good to go, lol.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I’ll be in Spain/Portugal in the fall. Most of my Bills gear SCREAMS Bills. Thanks, because I need to get some more moderate stuff to take. Getting ANY reaction while with my bride would be priceless! 

11 hours ago, Kwai San said:

#1 reason I have moved.  There are 3 Bills backers bars in my town....pretty awesome!  PLUS I get to live in paradise.....Every.  Day.

Lots of WNYers all across fl. Its pretty crazy the amount of people that end up moving from here to there. Not sure I could adjust to those brutally hot summers until I retire though..

On 3/31/2019 at 4:25 PM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Watch out for the hookers in Barcelona, they're pretty aggressive.

Oh yeah, La Rambla goes from a touristy family area to a seedy free-for-all of solicitation and drug propositions pretty quickly after dark

Edited by Bills Survivor
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills Survivor said:

Oh yeah, La Rambla goes from a touristy family area to a seedy free-for-all of solicitation and drug propositions pretty quickly after dark

It’s a good thing I adapt quickly! 

• Haha (+1) 1