Which Prospects Do You NOT Want The Bills To Draft?

IMO Beane and his team seem to know what they are doing-lots of draft experts didn't like the Allen pick last year-it looks good now-I also like how Beane has publicly stated that drafting for need is stupid-which it is.

41 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

One of them, but not even close to the real issues. Which is why comparing him to Burns (I don’t get the Sweat comparison) makes little sense 

Not true of all, especially Jacobs 

Umm, how is my opinion not true at all? 

48 minutes ago, Yav said:

DK Metcalf 

Anyone from Alabama, they seem to play so much in college they end up injured or lack motivation in the pros. 

CJ Mosley, Haha Clinton-Dix, Julio Jones, Donta Hightower, Mark Ingram, Landon Collins...

7 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Metcalf for reasons mentioned as well as drops. 

Sweat for production not matching athleticism.

Gary for reasons mentioned.

Sweat had 19 sacks the last 2 years against the best competition in college football (SEC) - on a team that wasn’t one of the better teams in that conference likely meaning he had fewer opportunities to rush the passer than, say, guys on Alabama and Clemson who were playing with the lead most of the time.

3 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Sweat had 19 sacks the last 2 years against the best competition in college football (SEC) - on a team that wasn’t one of the better teams in that conference likely meaning he had fewer opportunities to rush the passer than, say, guys on Alabama and Clemson who were playing with the lead most of the time.

I agree that Sweat was very productive against strong competition. If there is a concern it’s that his freak speed/athleticism that he showed at the combine doesn’t really show up on his film. He doesn’t play quite as fast as he runs the 40 and doesn’t have the bend you would expect. 

9 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

By best competition...  you mean

Stephen F. Austin-2 sacks

Kentucky- 2 sacks

Kansas State- 1 sack

Louisiana Tech- 1 sack

Ole Miss- 1.5 sacks... basically more than half the kids sacks came against inferior competition.

Add three sacks in one game against an 8-5 Auburn team, which was impressive, but really the only team that is of legit comp that he showed out against this season.

7 hours ago, billsgpr88 said:

CJ Mosley, Haha Clinton-Dix, Julio Jones, Donta Hightower, Mark Ingram, Landon Collins...

Amari Cooper

Derrick Henry

Dre Kirkpatrick 

Kareem Jackson

Marlon Humphrey 

Minkah Fitzpatrick 

Calvin Ridley

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFan17 said:

By best competition...  you mean

Stephen F. Austin-2 sacks

Kentucky- 2 sacks

Kansas State- 1 sack

Louisiana Tech- 1 sack

Ole Miss- 1.5 sacks... basically more than half the kids sacks came against inferior competition.

Add three sacks in one game against an 8-5 Auburn team, which was impressive, but really the only team that is of legit comp that he showed out against this season.

Amari Cooper

Derrick Henry

Dre Kirkpatrick 

Kareem Jackson

Marlon Humphrey 

Minkah Fitzpatrick 

Calvin Ridley

I'll add a couple of UDFA Bama dudes:

Levi Wallace

Robert Foster

14 hours ago, billsgpr88 said:

Again, it seems like for every player that’s a positive there are 2 that are negative. Perception. 

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I said not true OF all 

Reading is fundamental. Lol

But, I feel that Bama hasn’t been that good for the Bills. Ragland and Kujo most recently, heck even Marcel ended up being a lazy turd.