Poyer meets Bills legendary RB

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

The guy has tweeted 24k times and has 500 followers. I don't care if it's real or not. I don't care if Poyer took a pic with OJ. It's not real though.

Why would you use Jordan Poyer is you were going to photoshop OJ?  I’d pick a more visible member of the Bills like Shady

6 hours ago, billsfan5121 said:

I believe you are correct.  I zoomed in and it looks pretty obvious if you look at Poyers right shoulder/bicep area.  

Nice catch !! I don't think any Bills players need that publicity which it's really to bad !! 

5 hours ago, Clyde Smith said:

He naturally has a unusual big melon. He had to have a special helmet because his dome was too big lol.

Yep. True story. IIRC he missed his first couple rookie practices because they didn't have a big enough helmet and they got a couple he wore at USC. That's how I remember it at least. He has a huge head and they didn't have one his first few days.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Not sure if this means it's real or he's just amused with how much people are overreacting either way.

Dang. Now I'm not so sure because he definitely seems to imply that he did take a pic with OJ. I really don't care either way, but the image looks 100% fake to MY eyes.

Edited by LSHMEAB